Wanted: Old Old School Kicker Component Subs

Discussion in 'Car Subwoofers' started by galactimus, May 1, 2010.

1. galactimus

galactimus Full Member

Love em. First subs I ever owned. Its a piece of my highschool yrs, so nestalgia I guess

2. jake624

jake624 New Member

Not to side track your thread, but does anyone remember the old kicker 8" sub box that had the 2 subs facing the front and the 2 baffles facing down? Any pics?

3. Sub

Sub Full Member

I had one of those! I just threw it away last year - was all deteriorated after 15 years of sitting.. It was a stillwater designs box. I loved that thing, it would hammer! I actually replaced the two subs and baffles at one point (at great expense) just to keep it running. I googled it to no avail.

4. mrbasshead305

mrbasshead305 New Member

i erased your post, as you've posted this 3 times already.

see my response.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2011
  5. mulaman

mulaman New Member

Ive got two 10' kicker subs n a box like the middle pic that may be what you're looking for. If you are still looking, let me know and I will upload pics

6. dknows audio

dknows audio New Member

I have 4 c-4 12 comps if you wish to see them go to youtube.com look under dknows audio check them out and let me know your offer because i am getting ready to change everything you can e-mail me mccannenator@gmail .com thanks

7. hizumizawa

hizumizawa New Member

Hey Man - What´s up ...
    I´m from Brazil and I have this one (12") ... Can anyone help me telling me how many liters must have your box (with duct)?

8. cb707

cb707 New Member

i got old school kickers 12s

:pI have 2 12s thats been put away for more then 16 years or so. they look like new i mean no sun damage. I will try to get some pic up soon. i am trying to sale for $150 or make offer

9. Miller

Miller New Member

Kickers

I just seen your post and have two that work great, used them in my car and they are not blown.....If your still interested let me know....

10. jfish

jfish New Member

Hi all, i have 2 kicker 12's EXACTLY like the ones above....i LOVE them ... but since they have cracked, in the cone they are unable to be used ..... they still kick out bass even though they are kinda broke. if you guys know of anybody that can COMPLETELY FIX the cones then message me. and i am kinda interested in any for sale too. THANKS!
    - Josh

11. oldschoolkicker

oldschoolkicker New Member

Are you still looking for old school kickers? I have two 10"s that I'm selling (in working condition). A tech from Kicker said they are the first generation solo barics made in 92.

12. Tammy.fl1357

Tammy.fl1357 New Member

I have 2of these speakers but I can't figure out how to attach a photo to this message they say competition c-12, 8ohms on a sticker and a number on the mag is 5( )89sdlx I can't make out what the second digit is

13. xACRx

xACRx New Member

I know this is an old thread, but I’m looking for some of the old Kicker Separates as well. Would prefer the Competition ones labeled as C12. Let me know who is willing to sell theirs. Thanks