Subs?

Discussion in 'Car Subwoofers' started by jonnyv713, May 20, 2008.

1. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

ha ha he may have posted only reading what kind of subs you were looking for from your 1st post. maybe?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2008
  2. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

ya maybe...

3. jonnyv713

4. pedro quiroga

Last edited: Jul 26, 2008
  5. jonnyv713

ok, then this is what i am getting.

6. jonnyv713

UGH! Im ****ed now!!!!! dam cousins dropped shi* onto one of my eD's and broke the dustcap!!!!!! i was gonna buy a new one but they r sold out now. so i inspected it. it is fine just cosmetic damage. so i epoxied, bondoed, sanded, and then painted it with paint that looked like a perfect match on the cap. I swear that the cap lies EVERY time! It turned out looking like shi*. so its repaired, and i decided to power mount the middle or outside 2, and regular moount the other 2 so the cone isnt visible. any objections?

7. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

put the eD's back in the box and put them somewhere very safe until you are going to use them again.

that really sucks though, got any pics on how it looks now?

8. jonnyv713

no, i will take some tomorrow, its embarrasing, i couldnt push very hard on the bondo so i said screw it and painted it. i will tell u it looks like sh**

9. jonnyv713

Ugh It Pi**es Me Off!!!!!

PICT0236.jpg

10. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

you're right, it doesn't look very good at all. Well, once you have the box all together just put that in the spot where it won't be seen. I'm sure it won't affect the sound of it, just hide it.

poor poor sub..... i'd be ****ed... what's done is done, i'm sure it won't that noticeable once you install it.

11. pedro quiroga

it doesnt look that bad at all. like you said just hide it. did you test it to make sure it will work?

12. jonnyv713

ya pedro i tested it, not with much power though. it was on my HT setup. i will just powermount 2 of them and see how it looks. it is about time to start buildin the box! i am gonna need everyones help with that.