Funny Sub Reviews.

Discussion in 'Car Subwoofers' started by DaveDSMer, Mar 31, 2007.

1. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

ok maybe its just late and im crazy.. but this **** is too funny.

I saw this link posted on another site and I couldn't stop laughing

Read the reviews on this sub.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductReview.aspx?ProductID=15334

especially the following two.

"these are the baddest subs on the planet...i just got done installed 3 of these for my scion inside of my garage..when i turned the system up to test the subs...my GARAGEDOOR EXPLODED INTO THOUSANDS OF PIECES...UNREAL..JUST UNREAL!!"

"i got 3 of the muthas in my pimpin 69' mustang and i pulled up to my firends house and completely shattered his basketball goal. a week later i was driving and got pulled over for public disturbance. when i passed the cop before he pulled my over, i shattered his front windshield. these are the best and the loudest subs you will ever find. EVER!!!"

2. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

yeah .....and. im constantly blowing up peoples windows all the time lol

3. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

haha, that's bull, i can see maybe.. shattering your own window, but definitely not blowing off the passenger door, come on now.

4. psycho_maniac

psycho_maniac Full Member

I love the garage door comment. Though it sounds very sarcastic

5. sl0wm03

sl0wm03 Full Member

haha, are these people serious??

"i have two of these bad boys in my 95 del sol...and these baddies are crazy loud....when i turned them all the way up i blew off my passanger door...CRAZY!!! great sub"

6. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

Ya, well, i bought those subs, installed them into my 1927 hudson and the bass was so load that all the women in the next county over had an orgasm, and i blew the counties road grader up. Then I pulled up next to a freekin truck and made the fuel tanks explode, BOTH of them.

My system is the baddest ever.

And I have them in a sealed bandpass 6 th order vented box. that makes them really loud. i have a pyramid 5Kw amp driving them. Then i also have 59 farads of capacitance to keep them running. Once i installed all the caps, my system got 30 decibals louder and my car could lift itself off the ground with each note of the bass. Thats how i get around now, the louder i get it the faster it goes, and i blow up everyones window and garge door along the way. I am a baddasss