You know you have a car audio addiction when....

Discussion in 'Pictures and funny Stuff.' started by cccullen, Mar 27, 2008.

1. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

i HAD 2 EHQS12's in the corner of my room. lol

2. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

hooked up and playing? mine are currently part of my 6.3 HT system. oh yeah 3 subs FTW.

1 next to the couch and the other in the front corner.

3. jonnyv713

ya mine were part of my HT system in my room. i listened to music nearly everynight until i took em out to the jag and played them too loud lol

4. pedro quiroga

:lol:......

5. jonnyv713

its not funny! lol i am nearly SUBLESS now! all i have is a crappy pioneer 10 in my livingroom that actually has awesome bass... well for a pioneer lol

6. pedro quiroga

as long as you have bass somewhere.:D

7. skidmarks

skidmarks Full Member

when you start making furniture speaker boxes. i have a qweet coffee table speaker box.
    i want a toilet with speakers and my next bed frame will have speakers.
    my night stands are speaker boxes and my closet is full and im in the process of makeing a new one tonight for my truck its from an exesting box .

i get all anxiety out with music, and with out bass is worst, i to drive just to listen to my stereo. i live in a 4plex

Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
  8. hairpin

hairpin Full Member

LOL @ the toilet with speakers.

I bought a toilet paper roll holder as a gag gift once for $5. It had a radio on it and an emergency button in case you couldn't get up. Best gift evar.

9. doesha

doesha Full Member

when you have audio equipment in your house and you sit in your car to listen to musik.
    when you rewire all your stuff because you are bored.

10. pedro quiroga

ha ha ive been there.

11. doesha

doesha Full Member

correction no audio period in your house. yea I live in the middle of ****in wyoming right now for school and I sit in my car and dlisten to musiq for like five hours a day. I just blew my head unit. luckily I got my xm hooked up through my equalizer and my subs and speakers both ran on amps

12. pedro quiroga

got any pics? we like pics.

oh, and welcome.

13. doesha

doesha Full Member

yes i d.. they r a lil blurry.

14. skidmarks

skidmarks Full Member

WOW ON THE BUNCH OF SPEAKERS ! ITS QWEET , YOU ALWAYS HAVE A BACK UP . on the sony's yes they are expodes , in the first 10 minutes i blew one then took it back to wal-mart and got my $60 back. and love to see the liquid nail its the bomb! who needs wood glue ?

15. skidmarks

skidmarks Full Member

yeh then when your freinds see all your stuff then give you crap and then you end up putting stereos in their cars for free and the talk stops

16. doesha

doesha Full Member

i got pics sitting in my gallery now

17. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

you know your addicted to car audio when you already set up your car and take your set up out because you got tired of it and then make a move to buy another car so you can now set that up.

That's what i'm in the process of doing now. My set up is out (subs and amps) and i'm selling my car now. lol

18. 2k Z71

2k Z71 Full Member

....when you install a stereo for a friend and end up fronting the cash for half the parts just to hear their system