XETEC Design Group

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by ptech1, Aug 22, 2006.

1. ptech1

ptech1 Full Member

Many of you probably have never heard of xetec (XETEC.COM). They are a german car audio company that are well established in europe but new to the states. I recently had the opprotunity to buy a bunch of they're amps and a couple pairs of the mid level component sets from one of they're dealers here in the US (which unfortunatly are no longer in business). Here is a list of what i have in stock if anyone is interested, which i will be selling at well below retail. Check out they're website, they have some really cool products!

Prices do not include shipping
    For specs email me (xetecamps4sale@aol.com) or feel free to check out they're website

AMPLIFIERS
    PRETIGE SERIES
    P-5's -$700
    P-4's -$575

GRAVITY SERIES
    8g1000 -$700
    g1200 - $700
    g500 - $450
    4g600 - $375 (4G600 opened but never used)

XIRCUIT SERIES
    XI-440.5 -$450

COMPONENTS

XIRCUIT SERIES
    X5.2 - $215
    X6.2 - $235

2. ptech1

ptech1 Full Member

and i know i may be new to the forum so if you want a reference talk to chris, aka Geolemon.

3. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Specs on those amps???

4. ptech1

ptech1 Full Member

Prestige Series: Black powder coated Cast heat sink, top controls, status indicator light located on remote gain control.
    P-5 EVO
    Audiophile grade 5ch power amplifier. 4 x 100w, 1 x 350w @4ohm. 4 x 130w, 1 x 530w @2ohm. Burr Brown OP-Amps and Foil capacitors, Top Controls, Bass-Level-Control, Highpass 20-4000 Hz, disengageable, Lowpass 20–4000 Hz, disengageable for the analog channels, Lowpass 40-200 Hz, Subsonic 10-55 Hz, 1-180 degree variable phase control (not just an on off switch), 1-Band-Parametric EQ for the Sub Amp.

P-4 EVO
    All the features and high-end internal components as he P-5, but in a 4ch. 4 x 120w @4ohm. 4 x 200w @2ohm. 2 x 380w @4ohm. Highpass 20-4000 Hz, disengageable, Lowpass 20-4000 Hz, disengageable for all channels.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2006
  5. ptech1

ptech1 Full Member

Gravity Series: Blue powder coated cast heat sink, Top controls, copper traces, prestige performance.

8G1000
    8 channel beast rated at 1000w total. this amp is friggen cool. It can be used in 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, or 2 channel "parabridge mode." which means you can use it for just about anything!!! The power specs are 8 x 83w@4Ω, 8 x 130w@2Ω, 4 x 260w@4Ω, 2 x 520w@2Ω. At the moment I have 4 of these.

G1200
    1 x 450w @4Ω, 1 x 750w @2Ω, 1 x 1225w @1Ω...we've actually been seing no less that 1500w...in this price range you not going to get more power! unless you go asian of course
    Only have 1 in stock but I can get 1 more if needed.

G500
    the G1200's lil bro. 1 x 350w@4Ω, 1 x 620@2Ω
    1 in stock, Retail $650 asking $450

4G600
    4 channel amp with some balls. 4 x 110w@4Ω, 4 x 200w@2Ω, 2 x 400w@4Ω. The one I have is opened and but never used.

6. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

NIce looking amps, Kind of look like some of the older rockfords as far as heat sink design goes. Didnt see any photos of the internal layout of the PCB. too bad......

Have seen some amps over the years from overseas, some performed very well, others, well, choked real bad. I would like to hear some of there equipment some time if it ever gets in my area. Looks like the company is really putting there best foot forward in the design,, at least the web site presents itsself that way.

7. ptech1

ptech1 Full Member

Your not the first person thats said they remind them of the early rockfords. the pictures dont do them justice though. yes they have straight, cast heat sinks but they look so much more refined in person.

www.ampguts.com has a few internal pic's, and if your interested i have some that we took i can email you.

8. TheViking

Interesting. Very nice looking amps. It eppears the p4 uses dual mono design, the p5 looks different, does the sub channel use its own independant power supply seperate from the high end outputs' power supply?

9. ptech1

ptech1 Full Member

i'm almost positive that it does, being that the 4ch section is class a/b and the sub section is class d.

10. TheViking

So, send me a sample of the best amp they have and let me put it through its paces, NOT SPL!!!! musically of course......

11. ptech1

ptech1 Full Member

P-4 evo-$575 Shipped

12. ptech1

ptech1 Full Member

quick inventory update guys!

4 - P5 EVO

2 - P4 EVO

1 - G1200

1 - G500

4 - 8G1000

2 - xircuit 5 1/4 comps

1 - xircuit 6 1/2 comps

All new in box
    Need to sell asap! Have pictures of products if needed.

13. miguel mac

miguel mac Full Member

Hello
    I am interested in a xetec p5evo since slope put here in españa with included loading(shipment) regards

14. miguel mac

miguel mac Full Member

up
    I am interested in a xetec p5evo

15. miguel mac

miguel mac Full Member

Hello, I offer You 500e for an amplifier Xetec P5evo, have you someone?

16. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

miguel i dont think he's selling them anymore.he hasnt posted since september 06

17. miguel mac

miguel mac Full Member

Thank you not me habia in view of account(bill) of it :mad: :D :D

I am looking for an amplifier as(like) this and do not find it for any site(place) :D

Last edited: Feb 13, 2007
  18. ptech1

ptech1 Full Member

Sorry been off the forums for a while. i do still have a few xetec amps to sell if anyone is interested

19. TheViking

send me a sample amp...and i can make us some money....if its really that good

20. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

yes, send one to viking he's jonesing lol, if he says they are sweet then i will take one of these. XETEC Xircuit Xi-240.4