Who makes the BEST amp????

Discussion in 'Car Stereo Amplifiers' started by TheViking, Nov 15, 2006.

1. KLUVKUSTOMS

KLUVKUSTOMS Full Member

Hmmmm:unsure:...the only Amps i have ever used and totaly fell in love with are Sundown Audio's Amps....so im not sure on all the others. But i can say i would go Sundown all the way, just happy with em in general. Eh, my opinion my be biassed....but hey, i gave ya an answer....ya happy? heheheh :p

2. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

you know my answer.

old school orion,hifonics,and......PG's

3. DREAMZmustang

DREAMZmustang Full Member

peavy?? i play guitars myself and i happen to think they are junk but i preffer my marshall stacks more...
    and i would problably pick hifonics from vikings list

4. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

Thats it!!!!!!!! Everyone who didnt pick ol school orion is getting banned for a week!!!!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! (just kiddin )

5. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

I have a 40 watt peavey amp is it performs flawlessly...dude everything sounds like crap...Viking tell him please

6. Tbusiness06

Tbusiness06 Full Member

dont eat anything for 24 hours and shotgun those 3 beers and you'll be plastered off of your ass.

7. DREAMZmustang

DREAMZmustang Full Member

no the one i had was complete s#@t there was way too much distortion and i couldnt turn it up as loud as i wanted without worrying about blowing the speakers,of course my father gave me the amp about 5 years ago cause he hasent been really playing in awhile intill a month ago when he got a cabinet that has 12 12" woofers powered by 10000 watts made by crate and this amp is so f##King loud you can hear about 25 blocks or more from my house and he only payed $800 on EBAY

8. Hautewheeler

Hautewheeler Full Member

how come you didn't include pyramid, sony, legacy, optimus, crunch, audiovox, rampage and all that other stuff that they sell at flea markets?:D

vik, you should know better than to start a thread like this..

everyone wants to know what is the best (fill in the blank here).
    It is vey simple, and I can sum it up in one sentence.

the best amp is the one that does exactly the job that you want it to do..
    -enough said.:)

9. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Hell my peavey amp I can turn it up full blast and not worry about a thing...shakes the shelves too

10. DSM1999

DSM1999 Full Member

KENWOOD BABY ALL THE WAY

11. Frzninvt

Frzninvt Full Member

Linear Power

Zapco

HiFonics (Series VII & VIII Only) ZED designed & built ones.

a/d/s

Phoenix Gold

are a few more and Orion of course!

12. Greg200SE-R

Greg200SE-R Guest

Sinfoni amps. Hand made by the best in the business.

Otherwise, DLS.

13. pedro quiroga

14. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

15. pedro quiroga

that's a nice amp.

16. 2rgrbn

2rgrbn Full Member

I'm probably a little late for this thread old orion hcca's are strong no one mentioned pheonix gold titanium (only titanium) and only a little about Zapco and the famous Harmon Kardon 260 which actually was banned from competition it is old school but we started this with old school Orion

17. JoeAudio26

JoeAudio26 Full Member

JBL did I mention (JBL)

18. double b26

double b26 Full Member

i love my audiobahn. it always runs cool and never shut off so far (about a year or so now). plus it has an 18bd boost and a regualed power supply...doesnt make the lights dim nearly as much as most amps ive had.

second choice would be infinity. i had a 311a and two reference 12's....sounded great (for what it was...not competition setup or anything).

19. double b26

double b26 Full Member

audiobahn
    infinity

20. pedro quiroga

really audiobahn?:lol: