Where Do You Work?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Ranger SVO, Aug 19, 2010.

1. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

:blush: oh stop it,lol

2. saban

saban New Member

i am working in a audi display showroom as office assistance post, it a good experience for me

3. Fbmowner

Fbmowner Full Member

I build these! [​IMG]

4. Klinkster

Klinkster Full Member

ummm, what are they?

Tanning bed lights?

5. Fbmowner

Fbmowner Full Member

High bay Energy efficient florescent fixtures and many more!

6. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

Amazing, we all come from so many different places. And yet we all come together because of one common interest

7. Lazy Eye

Lazy Eye Full Member

I remove and install graphics for my dad's sign company. harder than it sounds, especially doing full semi trailer wraps! haha but it's a pretty cool job get to do a lot of traveling

8. Fbmowner

Fbmowner Full Member

I said the same thing with pot! =D

9. brian62584

brian62584 Member

i work at a dodge dealership doing shipping and receving in parts department......crappy job but its a paycheck tilll i find better

10. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

hey brian62584...dont suppose a ecm for a 96 dodge 4x4 might just happen to fall off the truck? LOL! JUST KIDDING!

11. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

I have installed a few of those lights! Work great! Wish i had about 12 of them in my shop to replace all the old hi-bay 400 watt take forever to light up and then a really long time plus forever to light up again if you shut them off and turn them back on cause you forgot something lights!!!

12. Fbmowner

Fbmowner Full Member

Lol, i hear ya on that.. But if you ever get to the point of wanting to replace them, pm me! Im sure i can get ya a nice deal on some 4 light t5's or somethin.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  13. CircuitedMom

CircuitedMom Full Member

I tutor mostly math. I have tutored chemistry, physics, and English. I tutor in my home and online. Math is fun!

14. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

And she tutored me, Abstract Algebra was tough.

Also help me with my Senior Paper

15. ericj

ericj Full Member

I work at an insurance company doing quality assurance reviews of contractual & billing systems to ensure they contain accurate information. My favorite part of the job is telling people to fix things. :D

16. CircuitedMom

CircuitedMom Full Member

Quality Assurance sounds like it could be a fun job, especially if people actually listen.

17. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

I probably have the most boring job... I'm a VP-Operations of my family Financing company... I run the show, can be a real pain at times. Started to do a little traveling. Been doing it since i got out of college.. 13 years!!!

18. liftedranger08

liftedranger08 Full Member

I go to school full time then work at Radio Active installing systems. :)

19. crazywhiteboy91

crazywhiteboy91 Full Member

i work for duke drilling a local oil rig company. heres a few pics of the rig. i just work backups. hoping to start throwing chain here soon.

Attached Files:

20. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

I miss installing, but I really like the time off I have now. Its awesome.