Whats everybody driving???

Discussion in 'Car Repair' started by bmas1, Apr 9, 2002.

1. beaux

beaux Full Member

Right now....all i have to drive is my 79 Trans Am.
    Damn you mike.....i wish i had a 78. If one ever came across me for less than $3000 and if the shape was as good as mine.....that would be MY car..quick.

But soon i'll have an 84 Oldsmobile Delta 88 also (cruise/comp car)

2. piperazine

piperazine Full Member

I just thought that I'd add that now drive an **RS** AWD turbo (RS not XS is turbo) that just happens to be really quick stock, and is currently getting the crap modded' out of it and will be VERY fast when I'm done w/ it.

I still have the N/A XS and it's my work beater.

And, peter_euro, mister "Now if you were to have an Impulse (if u really must...) the XS Turbo would be one to have...",

Yes I really must, and if you feel the need to dis my ride I'd like to tell you that I think whatever you drive sucks. And you suck.

And you obviously don't know what you're talking about, there is no such thing as an Impulse XS turbo. And Lotus actually designed the suspension in my JL body impulse, all the way down to the stiffness of the bushings. They designed the suspension in the JR impulse, within certain design constraints by Isuzu, hence the solid axle. Lotus and Isuzu also designed the 4XE1-t, which is in the Elan M-100 and Impulse RS, as a joint effort. So :p .

I don't mean to be a dick and I'm not trying to make an enemy out of you, but your comments pissed me off. Don't diss other people's choice of cars, or their anything for that matter, if you don't know what you're talking about. Even if you do know what you're talking about, you're not going to make many friends dissing people.

Oh and Geo, You said you've always wondered how they drive? Anytime you're near ND stop on by and I'll let you take it for a spin!

The Belgian, GM actually owns lotus, the vast majority of the stock anyways, since the mid 80's. They also have a large controlling interest in or fully own Isuzu, Toyota, Suzuki, Saab, Opel, Holden, etc. That would explain the GM/Lotus cooperation.

Alfa Romeos kick ass, btw. Nice choice of a ride.

3. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

I now drive a 1994 Nissan Sentra Limited Edition. Not very fast, but it handles great! :)

4. FaintReality

FaintReality Full Member

02 DSM Acura RSX-S...

5. Revocide

Revocide Guest

Same.... minus the S

6. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

The S makes the world of difference......yummy, more hp for my tummy

Then again I drive a civic so I know little about Hp......lol
    I love my bad boy, his name is Crimson Fury

7. Nevermind

Nevermind Guest

03 Tacoma

8. prophesized

prophesized Guest

i saw an impulse on the expressway yesterday...not a bad lookin car.

i drive a 93 corolla which i hate cuz the trunk is so damn small. in a few months i should be getting a 94 cherokee.

9. Matt5L

Matt5L Guest

dope, visit the domestic forum when you got time and tell us about it! :)

10. Matt5L

Matt5L Guest

damn those are actully fast rice cars even with out the decals, wings, gauges, neons, rims, ground effect kits, euro lights....... :p

11. Olinskis

Olinskis Guest

1999 Subaru Outback. <----has a swift 5 spd manual transmission connected to its 2.5L horizonal four. :)