Well we broke up...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by aznboi3644, Mar 24, 2008.

1. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

Good to hear that you doing better man. Bet you pretty f*cked up now. lol

Ah, don't mind her anymore. Whatever she says now don't pay any attention to it. You've moved on and that's all that is important.

AZN IS BACK!!!

2. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

yeah all that beer is soaking in...only thing about beer is that it makes you **** every 5 minutes haha.

3. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Sounds like a fun night lol, I can't remember the last time i got drunk, been a while. Few beers, few shots of tequila, few beers, few more shots lol then i'm good to go!! Instant Mario Andretti ! Smashed up a few cars that way, not completely but serious damage lol. One reason i try not to drink now. That's the time when the nice stereo pays off though lol, tequila nights.

4. tyrant1014

tyrant1014 Full Member

You shouldve done a good deed first... go give blood, if you give blood and then go drinking, you get drunk faster. You do a good deed in the long run save money, and forget about her all at the same time. :cool:

5. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

I like throwing down half a case or more though...I give blood every now and then though...i'm just too lazy to go give blood.

6. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

hey guys...just wanted to let you guys know that I am fine now...she came over...we talked about ****. Now we are friends. I'm not depressed anymore...thats good. I'm happy for her now. We may get back together in the future...not anytime soon...but I'm really fine now.

Thanks guys,

Nam

7. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

thats great news

8. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

that's great Nam.. You really sound back to your old self.. It always works out in the end.

9. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Welcome back!!

10. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Thanks guys...Like I really felt better after she came over and we talked...like a big weight was off my shoulders.