Well we broke up...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by aznboi3644, Mar 24, 2008.

1. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

cool......

2. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

you were a head banger??? when did you start listening to rap and bass? Damn, that's pretty funny. I really don't want to see my pics from 1992, I was like 19 years old then, prolly about 130lbs.lol just thinking about it makes me laugh.

3. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

lol, time does fly though. I like all kinds of music now, used to be a metalhead but you can only listen to stuff like metallica and slayer, ozzy, black sabbath, deep purple, led zepplin, ac/dc, anthrax, prong, megadeth, zztop, tool, pink floyd, joe satriani, motorhead, nine inch nails, marylin manson, a few thousand times then it gets boring lol. oh ya judas priest, iron maiden, nazareth! ted nugent! haha wang dang sweet poon tang!

4. clipser-gs-t

clipser-gs-t Full Member

Keep your head up bro. It gets better.

5. pedro quiroga

look whos back from the dead. whats going on?

6. clipser-gs-t

clipser-gs-t Full Member

I don't want to jack his thread, but i've been pretty busy, and this place sorta slipped my mind.

7. pedro quiroga

been there.

8. pedro quiroga

so how are you doing azn?

9. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

Ya, you've been REALLY silent.. you ok?

10. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

I'm not handling things well.

All day yesterday I was having anxiety attacks...I just wanted to fight someone. Was really depressed all day...last night went to my friends house and played some beer pong with some friends...got drunk. Got my mind off her and then she texted me...I couldn't take it.

I went home and threw all the **** that she got me in a bag and dropped it off at her doorstep...I shouldn't have done that...that ****ed her off a lot...I wasn't thinking...I was just even more depressed and flipping out because I was drunk.

This morning I went over to her house to get my sh!t back...I apologized...Today sucks still...I can't get her out of my head...My friends here have been helping me cope with this situation.

I pray all time that things will change...I don't know why God would do this?? Last night I beat the sh!t out of my garage door.

Life still sucks...friends have been really helpful when I'm having anxiety attacks and want to die...

11. Willy D

Willy D Full Member

I will tell you this...I have a temper and I occasionally beat the **** out of stuff...I know that no matter what anybody says to you, this hurt you feel is YOUR hurt and even if others had similar hurt or more hurt...your hurt is still REAL and it is yours...I understand...although I cannot feel what you feel exactly, I do understand...

I had several people tell me stuff like "oh man, you are lucky...I had this or that or a buddy this or that"...that never helped me...I would explain it this way...

If I smash my finger with a hammer, it hurts like hell....Even if the guy next to me just cut his hand off and that is worse....my pain still hurts ME...

I know it is hard...You will get through it....If you get that built up aggression, try to find something to hit that you will not harm very much and most of all not harm you...I have probably broken bones that I did not even know I did....

If you can avoid negative stuff towards her or about her.. to her or other people, do that....In your time alone where you may beat the hell out of a heavy bag or something...yell, scream, cuss, call her names or whatever you feel to get that aggression out...Bein with your buds and talkin **** or letting them talk **** about her probably won't help in the end...

Try to focus on yourself and try to not force her out of your head and try not to get down on yourself if you cannot do that...I simply cannot know EXACTLY how you feel, but I do understand...I have been through it and still do occasionally....Try to not drink or drug it away....I cried more tears than I ever thought I was capable of and I aint afraid to admit that...

Time will help and not much else will, but keep your head up and divert your energy to something positive if you can....even if you feel like you dont want to, do it....

Venting here is perfectly normal....Say what is on your mind or how you are feeling....Sometimes just writing the **** out can help you...

Just keep fighting for yourself and don't overthink stuff...

Willy

12. pedro quiroga

like willy said"time heals all wounds."

i know it sounds cheesy, but its true. just give it some time.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2008
  13. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

hang in there azn, if you can't convince her to come back and she knows exactly how you feel then at least you tried all you could. She should want to be with you too as much as you want her. Plus your in your Prime! lol lot's out there for you to see and do yet.

14. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

Willy gave some real good advice, I couldn't have said it better and Pedro is right, time will heal all. Dude, vent out here on the forum as much as you want. We're all here to help you out in whatever way we can..

15. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Fuking A guys...today blows dick.

She's even more ****ed at me....on the verge of hating me.

All I did was write a blog about how I felt.

Things never go good for me...seriously life sucks.

I woke up this morning in a weird mood...like I had a sh!tload of anxiety...also first thing I woke up to was thinking about her...I can't get her out of my head...I've been trying to do things to occupy myself...fuk it

Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  16. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

Azn, I know the last thing in the world you want is for your ex to hate you. Just explain to her about how hard of a time you are having dealing with the break up and that the blog you wrote was just to vent out so you'll feel a little better. I think that once she's given a explanation she'll understand how you feel then she won't be ****ed about it anymore.

She has to understand that you're having a very hard time coping with whats going on and the blog was not done to **** her off. Tell her exactly what you saying here, that you can't get her out of your head and that you feel so stressed out about the whole situation. Make her understand, you've been with her for over 2 years so i'm sure that she will and she won't be ****ed off at you anymore. Hopefully things will be a little better after you talk to her.

Try not to dwell on it man, I know it's easy to say and very hard to do but that's the only way you'll get over it.

Dude, the forums have been pretty dead since you haven't been here as much. I hope you'll be feeling better soon man...

17. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

You'll get through it man, i feel life really sucks sometimes too but it's a part of life and it sucks and all you can do is go with it and make the best. Don't feel bad about making this thread, it's not like you posted her picture and name and everything. We are like your internet friends haha, we are here for you too. You help everyone else here so it goes both ways.

18. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

I don't feel bad about making this thread...Its cool...I just wanted to let you guys know what I'm going through here so you didn't think I died and forgot about you guys and this place.

You've all been a great help to me so far...thanks

BTW, G3 I'm not going to the MECA competition here next week. I'll be up at IU partying for the Little 500.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  19. G3n3R@1

G3n3R@1 Full Member

traitor......:p its cool man. my buddy with the 13Ov.2s still wants to go so we'll make ya proud. good to hear you're hangin in there. party hard if u catch my drift;):cool:

20. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

hey guys...i'm doin better..my mind set now is fuk it...tonight she gave me back my jacket i left at her house a wawhile back...then she said some stupids hit that really got to me.

Went over to my friends house...bonged beers and palyed beer prongs.

8 beers and 2 and a ahlf hours later i'm actually not tjat drunk...getting a litlels drunks.

the bitch said that she realiszed that the past wotwo years was a wastes of her life and that she realised that she made the rigth choise...that was a HUGES kick in the nuts...I don't give a fuk about her...I'm starting to get to know this new cicik tats cool as fuk. she's a down a$$ chick.

This is basically a blogs...just to let you guys know whats going on in my head right nowsse...seriously you guys are like family to me even though I haven't met anyof yosu.

Aight'dfj well i'ma go chill and watcsh some tcv.