well it be official

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by tyrant1014, Jul 27, 2010.

1. tyrant1014

tyrant1014 Full Member

well, I sold the cobalt to get my tools paid off, but I bought a bronco for 200 bucks, currently in the process of replacing the tranny, long story short I will actually have a vehicle that can have audio mods to without the possibility of the airbag blowing up in my face:D. Or unplugging th a/c brain(pedro) and asking someone who knows nothing about Nissan for help(me).I'm pretty sure he hates me now lol. anyway, I will try to be an active member of this community for more than a month this go aroun

2. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

hahahahaha... hey you did help. did you get that link with all the nissan pdf's?

i say gut it and bed line it to eliminate any rust issues then some marine carpet.

3. tyrant1014

tyrant1014 Full Member

that's kind of the plan (sort of) it's going to be half dd and half mud drag vehicle, but first getting the tranny and engine working right would help lol. The wonders of no time.

and no I didn't was it something I was supposed to get from work or were you going to send it to me?

4. pedro quiroga

hmmm.. i think i was just going to show you the link i found,but im sure you have all the resources you need at work to diagnose vehicles.

oh and its only for muranos. hmmmm.... ok never mind then. here it is anyways.
    http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/murano/2009/

5. tyrant1014

tyrant1014 Full Member

thanks, you never know when I may need stuff like that

6. pedro quiroga

hmmm if it's going to be a part time mudder then forget the carpet and bed line the whole inside ; use marine speakers too. ddude! i found a set of polk db 6.5 coaxials at a salvage yard, payed 10 bucks for them and they play like new!

i should note the truck was there for a while too ( at least it looked like it).

maybe a down firing sub enclosure to keep mud out.

7. tyrant1014

tyrant1014 Full Member

well i'm thinking about an easily removable setup that way I won't have to worry about mud and gunk getting in there