Weed or shit?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by The Belgian, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTAutumn

GTAutumn Guest

i dont really see how you can argue with the field of psychology, its simply ignorant

2. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

* I made some innapropriate comments here, I am editing my statement*

3. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

you're ignorant

4. GTAutumn

GTAutumn Guest

really? ive never done anything on my own? my parents havent given me a damn thing without me working my ass off for it. they give me 200 dollars a month (which is the first thing they gave me in my life) because i work full time and i go to school full time as well. What do you want to know about life? Ive done just about every drug in the book but im not stupid enough to loose control with them, granted ive never smoked crack....but again, thats cause im not a fucking idiot. Everything i know comes from personal experience.

5. GTAutumn

GTAutumn Guest

why dont you come tell that to one of the university profs where i live......they will break your ass down. for god sakes one of my good friends fathers is one of the most prestegious psychologists in illinois. come talk to him, see how you feel about it then.....

6. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

they are ALL frauds

people need to solve their own problems not have some dipshit's blame everything on their parents or some other child hood experience

7. GTAutumn

GTAutumn Guest

do you understand the effect parenting has on cognative development?

8. AbRaKaDaVa

AbRaKaDaVa Full Member

I wish my fucking parents would give me 200 dollars a month...you've got it rough, really you do :rolleyes:

9. GTAutumn

GTAutumn Guest

I get 200 dollars a month on the basis that i get good grades in school, and go to school full time. I also work full time. So let me break this down, I do at least 3 16 hour days a week. (where im either in class or at work) plus studying time....yeah dude, ive got it REAL easy. not to mention if im not in school full time they cut me off (yes that includes summer)

10. AbRaKaDaVa

AbRaKaDaVa Full Member

Everyone goes to school, lots of people work while they are still atending school...you're nothing special or out of the ordinary, you deserve no special treetment from your parents you're not doing a goddamn thing the deserve it

If you have a goddamn job, your parents shouldn't be giving you SHIT...hell, i'm lucky if i can con my dad out of 5 bucks when i'm short to order a fucking pizza....you're a lucky bastard

11. JTz62

JTz62 Full Member

Re: Re: Re: Weed or shit?

I didn't mean that smoking laced j's was like crack, I meant that freebase is like crack. It just didn't come out like that.:D I guess now that I think about it, freebase IS crack in its purist form.

12. JTz62

JTz62 Full Member

Hahaha. Dude, don't make idiotic statements like this. You really don't know who you're talking to on this board. I seriously doubt that you've seen more weed than everybody here.:bs:

13. GTAutumn

GTAutumn Guest

again i was adressing one person, not the board and even then i made an assumption based on personal experience.....im not really going to argue about this because frankly its stupid, the comment was made to make a point

14. GTAutumn

GTAutumn Guest

When was it that i said i had it rough? Alot attend school and alot work.....but very few attend both full time at the same time. i dont get special treatment from my parents, trust me on that one. I live in a MAJOR univerisity town and work at a bank, im doing tellering work right now to help out at a branch that keeps loosing all of its employees, its in the student union 99 out of 100 students i see come with checks from their parents....

Sorry your pissed cause you mommy and daddy dont love you

15. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

News Flash, Money DOES NOT show love

My parents never gave me $200/mo and it was not because they did not love me it was they COULD NOT not all of us grow up with silver spoons in our mouths

16. The Belgian

The Belgian Full Member

OMG I don't believe it!! You guys never heard of shit? It's hash....

Assuming hash is the brown stuff you heat up with a lighter and crumble, then mix the crumbles with tobacco and roll it up, light it up and feel lighter than usual...

LSD in liquid form can be sprinkled on marihuana, but has some trippy side-effects. (friend of mine thought he could fly off the balcony.... took 3 persons to get him back inside, next thing he was infinitely fascinated by an orange juice package)

Never heard of liquid XTC too, have you guys?

Did you know that 85% of all chemical drugs production (XTC,LSD,...) comes from a single, very small 10million inhabitant country called Belgium? So next time you take that tablet of MDMA (the working substance in XTC), think of me. :D

Over here, small quantities of weed or shit are decriminalised and the only thing I noticed was less criminal behaviour to get hold of it. BUT, if you get caught underaged your parents are personally informed by the police....not a nice experience for most kids (and their parents).

I'll never take anything other than weed or shit though.

Oh, and spacecakes rule!!!!

17. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

I am sorry I have never heard nor will i EVER refer to hash as shit, IMO that is idiotic

"hey man let get some shit" :rolleyes: :wtf: :fgay:

18. GTAutumn

GTAutumn Guest

no, your right, it doesn, but it does show that they care about me enough to help me out. its 200 dollars a month, your acting like they pay my entire rent, car payment, food, audio. They give me 200 dollars a month thats less then half my monthly rent. I grew up with a silver spoon in my mouth.....thats funny....thats REALLY funn, my first car was a 1987 chevy cavalier hatchback that i payed every dime for, as well as insurance and gas and everything, as i said before my parents give me next to nothing, this was the first thing they ever really gave or helped me with

19. jlaine

jlaine Full Member

Re: Re: Re: Weed or shit?

Excuse me? You have nothing in common with me given this post. I never did any of this useless crap, because it is nothing better than pissing your money down the toilet. I don't drink, I don't smoke, and I do not do any mind-altering drugs, period. The psychologists were in my life for other reasons, none of which are your business, and none of which I am going to share with anyone here. I tend to look at people with doctorates as typically doing something right, as you don't get that far without knowing something. Saying they are all full of crap is nothing short of absurd. I knew them all personally, and still know them. They weren't there to psychologically evaluate me, they were working for ME. I have no life that needs reclaiming, I am doing beyond well and will remain that way.

I have not blamed my parents for a single thing, I have stated nothing more than facts. You explain to me how a 2 year old child is supposed to make the "choice" to separate himself from this crap when he can hardly walk. Yeah... some 'weakness'.. foolish me for not having control of my balance yet... You and I both know that at the younger ages the growth process of the brain is MUCH more open to damage.
    :rolleyes:

Yup... and that is why you aren't legally allowed to use it.

Lets go ahead and discuss the "proof" you posted Michael...

"other drugs"
    "relatively rare"

I don't believe I have to go any further on that.

Incorrect.
    Refer to the "common Q" page from the institute of medicine.

The vulgarity displayed here is just astonishing, I don't think I'll contribute more to this matter. Can't anyone here get their point across without swearing left and right at someone else? This isn't a bar room brawl...

20. zabooza

zabooza Full Member

Man, I go to school full time and work full time, and I don't get jack from my parents. I pay my own bills and everything. The only thing that they do help me out with is paying for some of my tuition because they were saving the $$$ up for it my whole life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.