Weed or shit?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by The Belgian, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Hash is a resin that comes from the buds and leaves of certain marijuana plants. So, yes, they are the same.

All of your comments are bloody fucking ignorant. I was told by 3 different shrinks that I had 3 different reasons for my problems. Funny how each related their own "personal" ways of overcoming these issues. They are idiots and you are a moron. Get lost.

2. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Your own words. live by them.

3. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

you dont know me so how can you say you have seen more weed than me, ??? I bet you have not but I am not going to aurgue that since it is pointless

and I would have to read the FULL study not just the excepts those can be taken out of context

4. GTAutumn

GTAutumn Guest

so your saying because doctors have different opinions that they are "quacks" right....

5. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

You are a fucking moron. You just proved yourself wrong in the same paragraph.

6. GTAutumn

GTAutumn Guest

i cant say with certainty, but i can assume...when was the last time you were staring at 140lbs of brick?

7. GTAutumn

GTAutumn Guest

to me, natural means nothing added, jsut because i change the form of something doesnt mean its not natural

8. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Re: Re: Re: Weed or shit?

9. GTAutumn

GTAutumn Guest

and how is this resin obtained?

crushing, boiling in 100% alcohol...kinda funny, (although im not a crackhead, from what i understand, a bit like they make crack........

10. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

once again

11. GTAutumn

GTAutumn Guest

have you ever taken a psychology class? I suggest you shut up till you do. Just like medicine psychology is a science. Human beings are fairly simple creatures, athough we have very complex processes when you get down to it comes down to it we pretty much act on maslowes hierarchy of needs

12. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

About 10 years ago I was in a room with more than that. I also used to transport heroin to keep my coke fix. The mexicans couldn't get by the checkpoint between SD and LA. I could.

13. GTAutumn

GTAutumn Guest

are you just to stupid to understand what im saying? here, let me explain object permanence to you.

14. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Wrong on both counts.

15. GTAutumn

GTAutumn Guest

great.....i didnt really address that question to you did i?

16. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Why yes I have actually. Obviously I hit a nerve. You trying to defraud the public too? Studying to be a theif, uh, shrink? Don't lob all humans in with you, simple creature.

17. GTAutumn

GTAutumn Guest

enh, not really, i simplifed the process quite a bit, but again, i was never a crackhead.......

"Method 1: Generic method
    1. Run all leaf through a wire mesh sifter (such as a kitchen flour sifter)
    2. Completely soak the leaf with ethyl or isopropyl alcohol for about 4 or 5 days.
    3. Strain resultant product through silk (used for silk-screening)
    4. Evaporate remainder by applying very low heat from kitchen stove Caution: be very careful - the product is *quite* flammable
    5. After evaporating, there will be a remaining "goo". This is the hash oil. [It was noted in a followup that ispropyl alcohol is generally sold denatured, so that its vile to drink. The chemicals which denature it, however, *should* get evaporated by step 4, and further combusted when you smoke it. Therefore the effect of these chemicals *should* be minimal, but since I don't have the foggiest idea of what the chemicals actually are, use at your own risk "

18. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

:thumb:

Sandt your the man,

I agree 100% with what he has said

19. GTAutumn

GTAutumn Guest

I didnt know crackheads went to school.....thought they were to busy sucking dick for rock

20. GTAutumn

GTAutumn Guest

im sorry, that was inapropriate, i appologize
    i commend you on your conquering of the drug. it takes a real man to be able to do something like that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.