Usacaraudio Update (warning)

Discussion in 'Car Audio Dealer and Installer Reviews' started by jstutman, Oct 6, 2004.

1. jstutman

jstutman Full Member

It has been over 2 months since i placed my order, as of today i have still not recieved my product. I sent another email today asking what happened. I also tryed getting my money back from paypal. Of course that did not work. SO i will say stay away from this company until they get there stuff back in track. The honestly of even replying to my email would be nice. BUT i get nothing. 100$ and i got nothing in return. Guess i should have went with zeb after all :(

2. jstutman

jstutman Full Member

Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
    Aug. 10, 2004 Payment To SERIOUS SOUNDS WHOLESALE CAR AUDIO, VIDEO & ACCESSORIES Completed ... -$97.75 USD $0.00 USD -$97.75 USD
    Aug. 10, 2004 Transfer From Credit Card Completed Details $97.75 USD $0.00 USD $97.75 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:
    SERIOUS SOUNDS WHOLESALE CAR AUDIO, VIDEO & ACCESSORIES
    Email:
    ORDER_STATUS@USACARAUDIO.COM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Business Contact Information:

Business URL: http://www.usacaraudio.com
    Customer Service Email: customer_service@usacaraudio.com
    Customer Service Phone: 940-365-9562

Total Amount:
    -$97.75 USD

Date:
    Aug. 10, 2004
    Time:
    10:40:03 PDT
    Completed

Subject:
    Serious Sounds Cadence ZX651 Order
    Note:
    Hello, thanks for your order. These are normal in stock speakers at the distributor. Cadence does not allow them to be dropshipped so they must come here first special order. As soon as we receive payment authorization from your confirmed Paypal account we will process this order for shipment.

ZX651...$69.95
    Special Order...$15
    US Mail...$9.95
    3% handling fee...$2.85

3. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

why dont you contact your Card Company...

File for a Charge Back. Simple

4. fugyaself

fugyaself Full Member

Customer Service Phone: 940-365-9562

Any luck with that?

5. _gonz_

_gonz_ Full Member

waiting beyond 30 days was a mistake in any case... paypal, along with *many* credit card companies, draw the line for claims at 30 days.

This does really suck, but thats why it's important to familiarize yourself with your bank, and credit card company policies.

It's Very much still worth a try calling the CC company and filing a complaint.

sometimes "issues" come up that delay stuff for over a month... we all try to be understanding.
    These days however, if i don't have my stuff after 3 weeks, i have no choice but to protect myself. Too many scammers out there to take a "leap of faith" with what money i've got. Once you start to see warning signs, i.e. not having your stuff within two weeks, ya gotta take action.

I hope others learn from these experiences and become more vigilant as consumers.

Now i'll feel bad if the owner of USACARAUDIO had a heart attack and is hospitalized or something...

but if he ain't hospitalized, and he took your money and ran.... then perhaps he should take all that holy roller shit off his website, because he sure ain't livin' Christian!

6. jstutman

jstutman Full Member

thanks all, phone number dont work. its a message with no way to leave message and such. no reply today either. I tryed paypal at like 22 days and they told me i dont qualify for a report. cause i didnt pay that 4$ or whatever for there protection guarantee or some shit. i will call tomorrow and see if they can do a paypal charge back. i dont care if paypal cancels my account cause of it. im tired of paypals fees anyways.

7. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

dont call paypal/// call the number on the back of your card..

Just tell them your order the Goods and your never got them

I would not go in to a "honesty" speach about whom paypal is

be a SIMPLE as you can in your wording

8. jstutman

jstutman Full Member

trying right, lady on phone said they can dispute it, all they have to do is attempt a contact one time. If they cant get ahold of them or get a straight answer. they will give me my money back. Now i ask, why happens with paypal? will they close my account? anyone know?

9. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

no Idea, but a thought just occured to me

do you have a checking account Assigned to the Paypal Account?

if you do, I would remove it, or "change the number" just in case they try to "take the money"

Dont know if they would, but why risk it right

10. TE5LA

TE5LA Guest

PayPal simply sucks. I ordered a "virtual" product from a company for a computer game for my son. They never sent the item and even admitted they hadn't sent it, yet PayPal refused to return my money. The reason they wouldn't send it was they wanted me to first send them a copy of my driver's license for proof of my ID. I explained that I emailed them from the same email as my PayPal so they know it was mine, but they were too stupid to figure it out. All this for $20.

11. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

this is a 6 year old thread. why the bump :confused:

12. Klinkster

Klinkster Full Member

My guess is he wants to share his hatred of paypal without starting a new thread, LOL.

13. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

thread is six years old bud.

14. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

Instead of bringing back a 6-year old thread, just start your own.

15. Klinkster

Klinkster Full Member

You don't have to look at the post date. If you actually read the thread that you commented on, there are dates posted all over it!

16. Klinkster

Klinkster Full Member

Sorry to have commented, since my comment is keeping this thread alive now! How do I delete?? LOL