Ummm?????

Discussion in 'Automotive Electrical' started by DREAMZmustang, Nov 3, 2006.

1. DREAMZmustang

DREAMZmustang Full Member

UHHHH since this is auto wiring an alL UHHH yeah how do i hook the battery cables to the battery? this has me so stumped and is very confusing somebody PLEAZE help me PPPPLLLLLLEEEAAAZZZZEEEE
    HELP ME!!!!!!ALL I WANT TO DO IS TURN THE CAR ON!!!!HELP

2. DREAMZmustang

hey i dont get that? but that still doesnt help me!

3. clipser-gs-t

clipser-gs-t Full Member

I myself, don't understand what the problem is. Something about not knowing how to hook up you battery cables?

4. DREAMZmustang

like i said I DO NOT NO HOW TO PUT THE TERMINAL CABLES ON THE TERMINAL ON THE BATTERY

5. clipser-gs-t

clipser-gs-t Full Member

Well it sounds like you need different terminals.

6. DREAMZmustang

What?;..........

7. fstrfvo

fstrfvo Full Member

What brand of terminal do you have?? Streetwires, Stinger Etc. Some use a screw on terminal where you put the wire through one end then bend the wires around the end and then you screw it on to the terminal. Others use a set screw where you just loosen up the screw and shove the wire in and tighten the screw down. Post a pic of the terminal so we can all see what kind you have.

8. DREAMZmustang

you guys arent getting it are you? im trying to be a funny guy an sayin that i dont know how to install a battery you know just to see what you guys gots to say...HAHAHA

9. clipser-gs-t

clipser-gs-t Full Member

what we have here is a...

[​IMG]

(clipser keep the f word off the forum man)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2006
  10. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

you both are gay together

11. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

Use a 15 pound sledge hammer and beat them on till the top of the posts are flush with the plastic battery case, wear safety glasses........or not.

12. Willy D

Willy D Full Member

Remove the battery from the car and place it on a wooden platform.....Then connect positive first, then negative......Then remove in the opposite sequence...Take off of the wooden platform and then place in vehicle.....

Wave your magic wand over the battery and say "abra cadabra" and the posts should jump on by themselves.....

hell why not....see these new cars that parallel park themselves???

Willy

13. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

Whats A Battery?

14. Willy D

Willy D Full Member

The battery is a device that essentially is a pump...It pumps a special kind of smoke through the wires and devices hooked to it.....How do I know it is smoke??

Cause when something wrong happens, a bunch of magic smoke comes out and the stuff quits working....

Willy

15. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

oooooooo i like magic.

16. Throttletune

Throttletune Full Member

PFM

As of yet, they haven't developed a reliable smoke installer, either.

17. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

LOL!!!!!! I heard the same anology years ago!!!!! I always loved that one!!!! (dammit, you used it before me, no fair! )