Two Kicker 12" L7's for sale

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by mkb116, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mkb116

mkb116 Full Member

Hey guys I have two Kicker solobaric 12" L7's I believe they are 4 ohm. I am running two of the with a hifonics amp, 1600 watts I believe.

I bought them when I got really into stereo equipment for my last mustang. Although I assumed they would fit in the trunk. Well it turns out I should have went with two 10's instead. I ended up selling the mustang and bought another (03 cobra this time). Being that I had to take out the backseat in the first mustang for a custom box, I would like to sell the 12's and get two 10's instead.

Only used for MAYBE two months. Been sitting in storage ever since. I purchased them about a year ago.

Asking $250 plus shipping.

I will get pictures asap.

- Matt

I am a newbie on this forum but I use the same username on svtperformance.com I have 1100 + posts and 10 + positive feedback.

2. G3n3R@1

G3n3R@1 Full Member

250 for both?

3. mkb116

mkb116 Full Member

Apparently I cant just say yes because its too short to go through so I have to type out this stupid long message just to say..

Yes.

4. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

what up matt? selling the L7's? this guy is a stand up guy. You won't have any problems with him...

Did you get a new mustang?

5. mkb116

mkb116 Full Member

And CCCullen is the man who helped me pick them out!

Yes I ended up getting an 03 cobra. I plan to buy two 10's instead and be able to fit it in the trunk. What do you thnk of those premade encloses sold on ebay? It says its built to Kicker Specs.

6. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

take a look at probox, they have some nice boxes for sale

7. calyxes

calyxes Full Member

Just inquiring about those Kicker subs

Hi there ..i am wondering if you still have those Kickers..kicking around..i am interested..but im sure they are gone??please contact me as soon as possible...Thanks... calyxes@hotmail.com ...

8. Lazy Eye

Lazy Eye Full Member

this thread is dead man. hasn't had any posts since 09

9. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

closed.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.