Talking Intersections?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by pedro quiroga, Mar 9, 2007.

1. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

i was leaveing a resturant tonight,and while going to my truck i heard "ILLEGAL TURN"like someone yelled it over a megaphone.

the funny thing though....i was the only person in the lot and there were no cops around at all.this was at a construction site at a big intersection.

has anyone ever heard of such a thing?

2. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

forgot to take your medication did ya?:)

3. pedro quiroga

no really it happend.
    the voice did sound mechanical.you know...mono toned

4. psycho_maniac

psycho_maniac Full Member

kinda like the talking urinals?

5. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

Phucking A$$holes in goobermunt thinking that the application of a verbal response will inhibit the illegal actions among citizens....what a crock.

Just like the A-holes in office that enact more gun laws thinking that will eliminate gun violence....

Hmmmmmm? Maybe someone should the loudspeaker of its pole!!!!!! Wonder what the loudspeaker would say then!!!!! LOL!!!!

6. pedro quiroga

lol.......

7. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

It would say Please don't do that! lol

8. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

I go downtown once a week for banking and on the main street there are red light cameras all over, the pedestrian lights start chirping like a bird when it's going to change and there is a digital countdown starting at 7 secs or whatever that you can see from far away. Which is a good idea i guess but now whenever i see that thing counting down i'm constantly slowing down real fast or punching it to get through before the stupid thing snaps my picture for going through a yellow. Welcome to the beginning of the big brother lol.

9. pedro quiroga

wrong!!! was proven to NOT work on mythbusters.

10. DREAMZmustang

DREAMZmustang Full Member

here there is cameras at every intersection so you cant get away with nothing, i remeber decided to see what would happen if you drove there pretty fast, so i did about 80 and speed limit was 50 and a couple minutes later i was gettin pulled over, so just remember someone is always watching