something id like to hear michael's view on

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by prophesized, Dec 11, 2002.

1. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

The Money went to fund our growing military and Bush's haircuts.
    I agree that we live in a "survival of the fittest" type of world where people are mostly concerned about their own well-being.

Im happy with where Im at and thats all that matters............lol
    :lol:

2. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

The Money went to fund our growing military and Bush's haircuts.
    I agree that we live in a "survival of the fittest" type of world where people are mostly concerned about their own well-being.

Im happy with where Im at and thats all that matters............lol
    :lol:[/b][/quote]
    over the last decade our military has been cut almost in half dude, only after sept 11 did they start increasing that funding again...

so our military is back to where it was 10 years ago, WOW,

my question still remians

where did all the money go....

the militry is not the awner to that question,

and your other comment , well I dont know what they had to do with what I was saying.

My point was that you have been talking like you believe the government is out for the best intrest of the population, and that is just not true,

you stated it is hard to beieve the government would intentionally kill america's yet they do it everyday by their inactions on homless, heathcare, and welfare

You stated that the Government care for the people, yet they sing free trade agreements left and right that cost 1,000,000 of jobs or they allow 100,000's of illegal migrant workers in that take jobs from true citizens or immagrants that have entered the contry by legal means...

What do they have to do to wake up the people of this contry, do they really have to send the tanks down main street before people wake up?????

3. Regal1975

Regal1975 Full Member

WOW.. Civic.. good job man!

now for me to jump into this friendly discussion...

Mike.. this unfortunately is a case of survivial of the fittest as well as a matter of working towards the "common good"..... yes, we can send a billion dollars to suadi arabia whilke a million bums sit in the cold.. by our sending money to saudi arabia, we keep the oil flowing here, and we keep the 299 million other people who arent on the streets nice and warm and keep gas in their cars so they can work....

and welfare reform... tough thing there man... it would cost more to reform it than it would to keep it where it is... yeah i agree it is all frucked up.... no way around that.....

unemployment helping the big biz? i see it going both ways.... another tough call...

and the WTC.. yes, the jet fuel did burn at a very very high temperature, though it burned off in a matter of a minute or less... however, consider the amount of flammable materials in several million square feet of office space.. the paper alone... any metal if put under heat for an extended period of time will begin to warp.... and consider that a 500+ mph collission spread that flammable material all over the building....

and an office fire would not have dont that damage.. sprinklers... so far, no building with functioning sprinklers has ever burned down.. hasnt happened yet... the WTC had its sprinklers cut...

so many of your statements just dont seem to show an understanging of a govt designed to help out as many people as possible... they cant help everyone...no govt is perfect.. and we have the largest govt in the world trying to regulate the single largest market in the world... the USA alone is a larger economy than Europe.. just US... crazy....

and UN tanks on main street.... will be quite a sight. especially when the US armed forces are out there taking them out....the UN doesnt own us.. i think we have proven that...i think the US should kick the UN out of here, move em to sweden or something and get out asses out.. yes i agree with you there.. but i can guarantee you, the UN has no authority to send our own troops against us.. and i can also guarantee you that noone would send their troops against the US....

also military buildup began the day Bush took power.. long before 9-11 ......

BTW.. did I mention that i ship off to boot camp in 29 days?? B)

4. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

How does giving Sudia Arabia Millions Keep the Oil Flowing???

The Oil Flow because WE BUY IT wow what a Novel Idea

forgien aid has nothing to do with the oil flow, that is the basic economics of Supply and demand :rolleyes:

It would cost money to Reform any Governement Agency or Policy, but it would be better in the long run for everyone involved. so I guess your ok with leive the INS like it is to, because it might cost money to reform it :rolleyes:

Your "Bums" Comment is tottally uncalled for, do you know any of the stories about how or why these people are on the streets? I have volantered at my local Homeless shelter, and have I talked with them, have you? I bet not,

And are you shipping off to boot camp purly because of your new found patriotism after 9-11.....

Ohh by the way Building dont collapes from the top down when the damage occurs 60 floors lower :rolleyes:

5. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

I just love the additude of people now

"God bless the US Government" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Makes me Sick

Lets just go ahead and shread the consititution, it is not being followed anymore

the Patriot act, and the homeland securtirty act just tore it somemore

Maybe when the goverment gets 50% of your pay, and you have to tell a cop every mile where your going or we have biochips implanted in our skins (which are being developed and tested in Florida as reported by CNN) people will wake up

6. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

Well Stated Regal, and enjoy the army/navy/marines/airfoce/coast guard :D

Mike you have to also realize our economy revolves around majority rule. America never has and never will be able to fully satisfy everyone within its borders. This is the most diverse country in the world and pleasing everyonre is something that cannot be accomplished in a realstic, non utopian world. Helping one man, can and often does piss someone else off. It is impossible to make everyone happy but America does try to keep most people happy. Those immigrants you so despise, are an important part in the stability of our country. America realizes this and this is why they dont really try to stop illegal immigration. The process is simply too money consuming, does not provide results, and overall hurts this country. These immigrants work the jobs that our own bums are not willing to work, these immigrants get below minimum wage and work there asses of for it. These illegal immigrants come to our country b/c they are poor and are seeking a better life. Almost all the bums on our streets became bums and did not come into this world as one. They made the wrong decisions and ended up being where they are at Some of them might have tragic stories but most brought this upon themselves. Who wants to hire a bum who will rob them for crack money? An illegal immigrant will work cheap with no benefits while a bum will be payed twice as much for the same if not shittier work and will scream "prejudice" if he is fired for legitimate reasons.
    We cannot overlook the positive aspects of American life b/c we see bums on the street. I agree that we are taxed on everything and that is rediculous, but that money goes to palces that we never heard of and funds projects that keep America on top.
    A few suffer but many prosper in this country. If you were in another country you would ahve been shot for having written something like that gainst your government. Be happy withy what you have and dont do anything stupid and end up on the street beggin for pennies to buy yourself another refreshing 40.

7. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

I think the government is already taking 50% of our checks, good point Mike.

When did the WTC's collapse 60 floors higher than where the fire was?

8. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

god what a ignorant statment, and a big ass stereo type, you have just lowered my perseption of you to a point where I dont even really want to contiue to talk to you......

You reall need to wake up little one, Bums dont just sit around and drink,

they can not get a job, you have to have a address and phone number for anyone to hire you, this is a policy by every company I have ever worked for, and I did the hiring at one, and tried to change it there but they would not allow it...

as for illegal immargants making below minumam wage, not around here, most have 8-11 hr jobs and 2 of the bigger manufacturing plants in this town......

But Fuck this, I am not going to going to waste my time with ignorant people anymore

9. Regal1975

Regal1975 Full Member

How does giving Sudia Arabia Millions Keep the Oil Flowing???

The Oil Flow because WE BUY IT wow what a Novel Idea

forgien aid has nothing to do with the oil flow, that is the basic economics of Supply and demand :rolleyes:

It would cost money to Reform any Governement Agency or Policy, but it would be better in the long run for everyone involved. so I guess your ok with leive the INS like it is to, because it might cost money to reform it :rolleyes:

Your "Bums" Comment is tottally uncalled for, do you know any of the stories about how or why these people are on the streets? I have volantered at my local Homeless shelter, and have I talked with them, have you? I bet not,

And are you shipping off to boot camp purly because of your new found patriotism after 9-11.....

Ohh by the way Building dont collapes from the top down when the damage occurs 60 floors lower :rolleyes:[/b][/quote]
    Ever hear of OPEC Mike?.. we piss them off, they dont send us oil... or they crank prices... we threaten war on Irag, they crank prices... we just did...they just did....

i did say it would take money and time.. did i say reform would be a bad thing??

Bums... nah, guess 2 summers building homes for the homeless doesnt count....

Nope... i am shiping off to boot camp because my sorry azz dropped out of college and cant aford to go back.. the US Marines will pay for me to go to college as well as train me to be a mechanic on Jet airplanes.....

60 floors?? it hit on the 50th floor?? looked al ttle higher than that... and if you notice, they didnt collapse from the top down....

Did I say god bless the us govt??

biochips have been around for decades. a little behind there... a couple in france already has them....

also 50%.. that would be soft in Europe... in some countries.. France and switzerland i believe, you often have people paying over 100% income tax.. yes over 100%.......

and about having to report to cops.. so long as there are extremists like yourself, and an Nra, and crazy militia people, as well as non-crazy militia people :p .. i dont think we have to worry about that....

See Mike, i do Support your beliefs in a way.. no change comes from acceptance... we all agree that change needs to happen... just most people are too lazy to even vote, much less make a web site explaining their gripes... for that i do commend you.... might not agree wtih all of your ideals, but hey, with compromise, hopefully some of them can come about in some form and things will improve for the better.....

10. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

god what a ignorant statment, and a big ass stereo type, you have just lowered my perseption of you to a point where I dont even really want to contiue to talk to you......

You reall need to wake up little one, Bums dont just sit around and drink,

they can not get a job, you have to have a address and phone number for anyone to hire you, this is a policy by every company I have ever worked for, and I did the hiring at one, and tried to change it there but they would not allow it...

as for illegal immargants making below minumam wage, not around here, most have 8-11 hr jobs and 2 of the bigger manufacturing plants in this town......

But Fuck this, I am not going to going to waste my time with ignorant people anymore[/b][/quote]
    Dont mind me Mike, Im a little angered about Finals and some other shit going on. I did however edit my post but you read it before I finished editing.

We need a person like Mike in our Government..........I say Mike for President! :)

11. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

well I am not going to comment anymore tonight, you guys have got me soo worked up I am going to kill someone

playing SOF2 :D

12. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Ever hear of OPEC Mike?.. we piss them off, they dont send us oil... or they crank prices... we threaten war on Irag, they crank prices... we just did...they just did....

i did say it would take money and time.. did i say reform would be a bad thing??

Bums... nah, guess 2 summers building homes for the homeless doesnt count....

Nope... i am shiping off to boot camp because my sorry azz dropped out of college and cant aford to go back.. the US Marines will pay for me to go to college as well as train me to be a mechanic on Jet airplanes.....

60 floors?? it hit on the 50th floor?? looked al ttle higher than that... and if you notice, they didnt collapse from the top down....

Did I say god bless the us govt??

biochips have been around for decades. a little behind there... a couple in france already has them....

also 50%.. that would be soft in Europe... in some countries.. France and switzerland i believe, you often have people paying over 100% income tax.. yes over 100%.......

and about having to report to cops.. so long as there are extremists like yourself, and an Nra, and crazy militia people, as well as non-crazy militia people :p .. i dont think we have to worry about that....

See Mike, i do Support your beliefs in a way.. no change comes from acceptance... we all agree that change needs to happen... just most people are too lazy to even vote, much less make a web site explaining their gripes... for that i do commend you.... might not agree wtih all of your ideals, but hey, with compromise, hopefully some of them can come about in some form and things will improve for the better.....[/b][/quote]
    Well We should not be buying oil fro OPEC anyway, we need to Drill in alaska, and buy from Other Sources that are NON- Opec like Russia

OPEC only Supplies 40% of the world oil

We can get it else Where

and at the same time we are Weening off OPEC oil we need to Supply Compained like Ford, Honda, GM that are activly Presussing Hydrogen Fuel cell cars that will elimate our need for 40%+ of the oil We Consume, and also find alternatives to the other Oil Based Products we consum

Remember the Oil Supplies are Limited, they will run out oneday............

And Aout them Crankiing Prices, The Prices here for Gas Just Dropped for the 3rd time, to a 6 month low

OPEC does not directly control the Prices, I remember when OPEC wanted to Rasise the Prices but Russia and the Other Contries Upped Production,a nd Lower Prices and Stopped them Cold. Remeber Not all the the Oil Comes from OPEC

On Reform

You said Reform would Cost more than it was worth, To me Spending the Money to make a Program do what it was made to do is only Good...... Walfare was made for people that truely need assistance to survive, not for some Fat Bitch to Fuck every guy in sight and have 50 kids just to get that extra $100 a month to buy her Crack.... (and I am being sarcatic, but you get my point)

I am not Behind on the BioChips. But once they Hit Here in the USA, and I am sure you ready toi have one implanted in you........

I am sorry but the 2nd tower hit was stuck lower than the 50th floor, I dont have the Floor number right in front of me bur

[​IMG]

as you can see it is pretty far down

How can you pay more then you make, it is not possible, unless they have found a way to make money out of thin air, you can not give what you do not have.........

And it looks to me we have come Fulkl Cirle from when we left Eurpe, Over Taxation, Taxation with out repersnetion (which i dont feel we have, our Politaions are Bought, and Curropt, not out for us so we are not repersented) and Reliogus Freedom, Which in many way we have no religous Freedom, We went from being made to pratice one, to not being allow to partice any, in some wat

You can not place a Relious Figure on Community grounds, hell you can even have a religous statement in schools,

I sont like many Jewish, ilamic, or other Relious Holidays, but I would never stop them from Placing a Star of David or toher Religous Icon on a Court house Square on in stop a Student from Displaying it on them, or in their locker. my eye balls have the ablity to look away why can people not get that simple concept

I fear the the Minority in this contru want us to conform to there Belives or disbeleifs in the case of the athiests

and I also feel we are long over do fro another Revolution and Reformation of this contry from the ground up, but only time will tell what will really occur......

We can not allow The government to continue on its path, Hatred towards america is Growing at a staggering Pace, we have almost no true allies left, and your statment about how the UN would not dare send troops agaisnt us is well Ignorant. As strong as the American Government is we can not fight off the whole world

Let me make the Prediction

WWIII is comming, and I fear it si comming soon, and the War on Iraq qill be the start, unless we find a smoking gun against saddam, unlike the american people, the wolrd is not believe the "They have weapons becasue we say so" statment, I dont beieve it either, I dont beieve we are going after him for weapons anyway, if we are worried about Weapons why are we not taking a Hardline against Korea or China, both are Nuclear powers and a Direct threat to the US.......... it is all about OIL

anyway, when WWIII occurs wit will be

USA, Canda,England vs. Everyone Else

and we will lose

or if it goes nuclear, everyoen will lose

regaurdless america will be no more......

13. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

All those spelling mistakes made the reading a bit rought around the edges but I did find it very interesting. I think Israel and Australia will also be on our side and If we do go into WWIII I think it will be past mine and your lifetimes, or atleast I hope.

14. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Blah, Fuck spelling :D

I need to download that Spelled Checker program for IE, I had it but them I changed to WinXP and no long have the plug in, anyown know the link?

anyway, isreal will be, but they are very small...

Australia, no way, the people of Australia Hate us, as do most of Europe, we have turned them against us, but it is not to late to turn things back, but that would require a total rethinking of the forgeing policy's

15. Regal1975

Regal1975 Full Member

Well We should not be buying oil fro OPEC anyway, we need to Drill in alaska, and buy from Other Sources that are NON- Opec like Russia

OPEC only Supplies 40% of the world oil

We can get it else Where

and at the same time we are Weening off OPEC oil we need to Supply Compained like Ford, Honda, GM that are activly Presussing Hydrogen Fuel cell cars that will elimate our need for 40%+ of the oil We Consume, and also find alternatives to the other Oil Based Products we consum

Remember the Oil Supplies are Limited, they will run out oneday............

And Aout them Crankiing Prices, The Prices here for Gas Just Dropped for the 3rd time, to a 6 month low

OPEC does not directly control the Prices, I remember when OPEC wanted to Rasise the Prices but Russia and the Other Contries Upped Production,a nd Lower Prices and Stopped them Cold. Remeber Not all the the Oil Comes from OPEC

On Reform

You said Reform would Cost more than it was worth, To me Spending the Money to make a Program do what it was made to do is only Good...... Walfare was made for people that truely need assistance to survive, not for some Fat Bitch to Fuck every guy in sight and have 50 kids just to get that extra $100 a month to buy her Crack.... (and I am being sarcatic, but you get my point)

I am not Behind on the BioChips. But once they Hit Here in the USA, and I am sure you ready toi have one implanted in you........

I am sorry but the 2nd tower hit was stuck lower than the 50th floor, I dont have the Floor number right in front of me bur

[​IMG]

as you can see it is pretty far down

How can you pay more then you make, it is not possible, unless they have found a way to make money out of thin air, you can not give what you do not have.........

And it looks to me we have come Fulkl Cirle from when we left Eurpe, Over Taxation, Taxation with out repersnetion (which i dont feel we have, our Politaions are Bought, and Curropt, not out for us so we are not repersented) and Reliogus Freedom, Which in many way we have no religous Freedom, We went from being made to pratice one, to not being allow to partice any, in some wat

You can not place a Relious Figure on Community grounds, hell you can even have a religous statement in schools,

I sont like many Jewish, ilamic, or other Relious Holidays, but I would never stop them from Placing a Star of David or toher Religous Icon on a Court house Square on in stop a Student from Displaying it on them, or in their locker. my eye balls have the ablity to look away why can people not get that simple concept

I fear the the Minority in this contru want us to conform to there Belives or disbeleifs in the case of the athiests

and I also feel we are long over do fro another Revolution and Reformation of this contry from the ground up, but only time will tell what will really occur......

We can not allow The government to continue on its path, Hatred towards america is Growing at a staggering Pace, we have almost no true allies left, and your statment about how the UN would not dare send troops agaisnt us is well Ignorant. As strong as the American Government is we can not fight off the whole world

Let me make the Prediction

WWIII is comming, and I fear it si comming soon, and the War on Iraq qill be the start, unless we find a smoking gun against saddam, unlike the american people, the wolrd is not believe the "They have weapons becasue we say so" statment, I dont beieve it either, I dont beieve we are going after him for weapons anyway, if we are worried about Weapons why are we not taking a Hardline against Korea or China, both are Nuclear powers and a Direct threat to the US.......... it is all about OIL

anyway, when WWIII occurs wit will be

USA, Canda,England vs. Everyone Else

and we will lose

or if it goes nuclear, everyoen will lose

regaurdless america will be no more......[/b][/quote]
    well Mike... looks like you may have just misunderstand alot of what i said....

i agree with you on most of those things... i didnt say welfare reform wouldnt be worth it.. just saying that in order to get it started would require such a huge change that i doubt if it will ever happen.. i too hate to think of a homeless person freezing on the street while osme fat whore with 19 kids keeps popping them out so she can afford more liquor and bon bons while her kids are abused....

And Opec can control prices.. they should rise a little in the next week.. Opec just cut production this past week..... I do agfree we shoudl tell opec to go fruck themselves.. Russia has mroe oil, hell, Mexico can supply about 1/4 of our oil needs and we dont buy ANY oil from them.. south america could supply the rest..... and screw a herd of 50 moose.. drill Alaska...... and i agree.. the technology is out there, we shouldnt be dependant on oil like we are.....

Biochips.. no thank you sir..... i AM armed....

aww come on Mike.. that pic doesnt even show the bottom... that tower was 110 floors tall.... 50 wouldnt even be halfway up...

And taxes.. ask them.. free healthcare, etc etc etc... they can be charged over 100%....

oh.. on religious icons... they can be used now only if they are placed in a non-religious context .. iow Baby Jesus must be holding a candy cane or santa clause must be there..... :blink:

why arent we going after china or Korea?? because they CAN nuke us....remember Korea?? we went across a river into china and had a half a million chinese soldiers after us....

Un against us.. dont see it happenning.. the UN does not declare war....they are a "peacekeeping force" .. comprised mainly of OUR soldiers.. and a lame force at that.. just extremist pipe-dreams in my opinion....

16. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

the point that they CAN nuke us is all the more reason they need to be controlled, I dont personbally think sadam is the threat to us, I think Bush is over stepping is bonds, and making threat and statments he can not back up, and it will bit him in the ass very soon.......

If I am standing in a Alley with 2 Guys, one has a Gunned pulled, and one is thinking about pulling on, I am going to Shot the one with the gun out first not the one thinking about Getting one out :rolleyes:

and the UN is all about a One World Government, and Wolrd Control,

17. ASM

ASM Full Member

Do you have anything to back up the fact that we don't buy any oil from Mexico. It has been my understanding that Mexico infact does export to the US.

18. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Fromw the Reports I have found we dont buy any from Russia, but we buy from Iraq :rolleyes:

I just love our government, they place restriction on all Business from dealing with Iraq however we can buy oil from them even though we have other sources :rolleyes:

Our government is the Stupidest Brain dead Group of people I have ever seen and it only gets worse

http://www.ott.doe.gov/facts/archives/fotw246.shtml

19. chadillac3

chadillac3 Full Member

Oh, God, why did you start arguing with Michael, Civic? It's really a no-win situation. I've done it once or twice, but it serves no purpose.

I'm sure George W. Bush made those towers fall...riiiiiiiggggghhhhttttt.

20. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

did I say GWB?????

No I did not, I think he was a Unwitting Pawn in all of this as well,