something id like to hear michael's view on

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by prophesized, Dec 11, 2002.

1. prophesized

prophesized Guest

about a month ago there was a big conference downtown. i forget what it was for but i know there was alot of protestors. me and my friends go to talkin to one of the protestors (about 20 years old) and he was tellin us how when he was in school last year, a guy had tried to recruit him to help with the 9-11 attacks. i guess he had made a website about it but the government took it over or something. heres what i would like to talk about: supposedly the guy who tried to recruit him also informed him that the government was planning on releasing smallpox into several major cities like NY, chicago, LA, etc and blame it on china and some other country. recently on the news i hear that a couple "unfriendly" countries now have ahold of this virus. i also see that vaccinations are now available for it. i have no idea if any of this is true so i was hoping some of you who are more politically educated can kinda clue me in on some of this.

2. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Small Pox is a very dangerous substance

there are only 2 Contries with a supply of the virus

USA, and Russia,

Now according to the "US GONVERMENT" the russian Supplies have been either stolen or boughten by someone,

Personally I think there is no russian supply...

and you dont want to get my started on 9-11, and what really happened,

3. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

oh nd on the subject about them realeaseing small pox on the population,

it would not surprise me one bit

but it will not be china blamed it will either be North Korea, or Iraq depending on if we are at war with iraq yet...

4. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

Can you tell us your thoughtd on 9-11?
    Im really interested in what you have to say.

5. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Can you tell us your thoughtd on 9-11?
    Im really interested in what you have to say.[/b][/quote]
    well let me ask you a few questions

1> we was the last time you seen steel being cut with jet feul

2> how did the buillding claps in a uniform manner

3> How does ONE building designed to with stand a plan crash of about the same size fall with it actually happenes, let alone two

now I am not going to post what I feel happened just yet...

I will post a link to a site that bringgs to light a few good points of intrest

I DO NOT agree with every thing said on this site, but I do agree to alot of it...

http://www.9-11.co.uk

I also what to ask any reading this why everyone in the country is so ready to "trust" what is IMO the most corrupt government in the free world with otu any proof?

espically when there is so much evidance of the contray.

6. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

Mike, steel melts and begins to break down when it reaches a certain temperature which I am sure the burning fuel was able to accomplish. The reason they fell the way they did was because the weight of the collpased floors went straight through the floors beneath. I actually saw a report on the Twin Towers and they were not specifically designed to withstand what happened. They are able to withstand a collision with an airplane, which it did, but it was never designed to withstand the high temperatures that it endured over that short period of time. The buildings were also designed to slightly sway with the wind and were able to absorb much of the contact damage from the planes but it was the burning fuel which eventually brought down the towers.

Let me read that article before I say anything stupid.....or is it too late? :D

7. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

WOW, I guess the Steel Indusry can save billions a year on their oxy-acetalene(sp?) torches they use to cut steel, and just use jet fuel :rolleyes:

Dude hydrocarbons can not burn hot enough to melt steel like that,

plus have you ever seen jet fuel or gas or anyother oil based fuel burn, it burns VERY VERY fast, so the jet fuel would have been consumed in a matter of minutes( the big balls of fire you seen), plus in the case of the second tower most of the jet fuel was expelled out of the tower,

so your telling me that both worl trade tower would have fell in a normal office fire, whcih is what the sould town basically had, come on

Quite being a Sheep for the US government,

and with the Damage being 60 or so floors down, if the floors would have calapse and "pancaked" it would have started at the damage and down, leaving the top floors hanging which would have them fell sideways not down in a in a way that you see in control demolition, take a look at builsing being demolshied and at WTC footage and tell me you dont see simalirites,

the way the building were designed, with a center colums of supports and theing floor joits if you have have colapsed top down like it did

8. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

I am sorry but anyone that take a government report as truth is dumb IMO, every single government report has some false information in it, to the degree of the false infomation depends on the crime.....

But then again I am just some rightwing conspriacy nut that does not have a clue :rolleyes:

9. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

It sounds stupid that the American government would kill so many people for the sake of having an excuse to go after whoever they need to go after. How can someone live with themselves knowing they just authorized the murder of their own people, forever changing the lives of numerous families, and leaving many kids w/o fathers/mothers/parents?

Mike you never built the twin towers so you dont know how they were designed and what they were designed to do. If the American government was behind this, the towers would have fell much later so that more people could get out.

What about the other two planes, one of which hit the pentagon, and the other which was brought down by the passengers?

I know that the American Government is another Communist regime trying to spread their views all over the world and eventually have coplete control. America has become what they were trying to fight during WW2 and the Cold War. The government, however, is taking a more political and behind the scenes approach to their madness instead of the more typical approach seen with Hitler and Stalin.

Not everything is a consipiracy Mike, but If some kind of information leaks in regard to the WTC conspuracy, the American way of life will be forever changed and chaos will unveil. I cannot even imagine what would happen if people found out that the American Government was behind everything

10. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

I have not yet formed a opinion on if they were behind it ALL, but I do firmly beivele they bought down the buildings, and it WAS NOT the planes that did it......

and I also find it very hard to beieve that these arabs could have planned and excuted this like it happened,

there is more to this story than what has been let out......

if you think you know the full story, think again, a very select few really know what happened, and the truth will never be known

but the sad fact is that the since 9-11 the governement can come out and say and do what every they want andy anyone not agreeing with them is branded as a terrorist, unamerican, or just a conspricy nut.

They can arrest and detain citizen with out offering any proof , all they have to do is "SAY" they "THINK" they are linked to terror in some way, and no one even bats a eye

We have had 3 major laws passed that have items in them that agencyied have been tring to pass for over 10years but have been rejected every time do to the limitions on your freedoms, but after 9-11 then were passed with out any question

I dont know what to say, I did not want to get on this topic because no one will agree with me, everyone in this country are SHEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. prophesized

prophesized Guest

mike raises a good point about the laws being passed now as opposed to before 9-11. after 9-11, every other person became a self proclaimed patriot and hung flags from their houses and antennas. the average person who doesnt question authority will see not see a problem with going to war to "protect america" or "eliminate terror". they think the government is on their side so they will believe what they are told.

12. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

yep. up until you see the UN tanks roll down mainstreet :eek: :eek: :eek:

But them again I am a conpricy nut :unsure:

I will say this,

"only the paranoid are truly prepared"

and I may be Wrong, which I pray to god I am, but my question to you is, what is I am right?

13. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

Mike you can back your case by saying that the WTC catastrophe was a remake of the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Many "Conspiracy nuts" believe that the American governemt was fully aware of the japanese plot, which makes complete sense considering those bastards flew across in the longest way possible just to "surprise" us. Its also particularly strange that we deciphered the messages right after they attacked us and mistakingly assumed that fighter airplanes were our own. You can look at it in Mike's POV or with a Vietnam Vets POV but neither one can deny that just like the WTC terrorist attack, the country became united, uber patriotic and willing and able to do anything for our "freedom".

14. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

I am not tring to convince anyone,

people dont want to be convenince, they would rather ignor the facts and live in the bubble the government creates.

and America is doing NOTHING for freedom, they are going after security, and you can not be "free" and have security.......

it is one or the other

15. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

I am not tring to convince anyone,

people dont want to be convenince, they would rather ignor the facts and live in the bubble the government creates.

and America is doing NOTHING for freedom, they are going after security, and you can not be "free" and have security.......

it is one or the other[/b][/quote]
    Mike, Russia has no freedom or securty how do you explain that?

The truth of the matter is that you dont have the facts either and are living in a bublle created by these "conspiracy nuts" that say America is behind everything and anything that happens in this world. Why not enjoy the life you are living and thank America for being such a _________ country :) .

16. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

It is offen beneficial for otherwise defensless animals such as sheep to be part of a herd for safety and social reasons B)

17. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Mike, Russia has no freedom or securty how do you explain that?

The truth of the matter is that you dont have the facts either and are living in a bublle created by these "conspiracy nuts" that say America is behind everything and anything that happens in this world. Why not enjoy the life you are living and thank America for being such a _________ country :) .[/b][/quote]
    russia is in a state of total chaos, and they really have no government,

I am not living in a Bubble, How Do I know I am not living in a Bubble you ask

Because I dont beive nor do I trust anyone,

I dont believe everying then the conpricy nuts, say, nor do I beieve everything my government says.

anyone that beleive 100% of one side is living in a bubble

Civic, you are liveing in the government bubble

You have expressed veiws like most people today, "our governemtn can do no wrong, and is fighting for our common good" :unsure:

BS,

18. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

I believe you misunderstood me when you said I live in a bubble b/c I believe everything the government has to say. I live in a bubble called America and so do you Mike. China is its own bubble, Russia is its own bubble and Afganistan is its own bubble. No matter how anti-bubble you are, you will only know what that bubble has to offer. Unfortuntely for us, our bubble is witholding lots of informtation from us and the only way to get any clues to that information is to live in other bubbles. Sitting at a computer will not provide you with any information that is your own and not someone else's opinion which you have adopted as your own. I say me and you go to Afganistan and search for some answers. :)

P.S. I wish there were more people on this forum who cared so we could get more feedback.

I firmly believe that every person has some doubt in their minds regarding the integrity of our government actions and words but prefer to stay quiet and subordinate for their own image and safety.

19. prophesized

prophesized Guest

lets just grab our guns and eliminate anyone who looks at us funny...youre either with us or against us...viva la revolution !!!

20. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

W

yes and No

As Via the Internet and Translation web site like the one offered by google you can visit international News Web sites and get there opinions on thing as well, therefore you get out from under the government controled american media........

Also even IF and I did say IF it was the arabs that hijacked and crashed the plans, out government is still to bleme because it is there world policy that got us to that point, if they would not try to be the worlds police, and mettal in other contries affairs we would not have this problem

There are more pressing INTERNAL issuse here that out government need to be focusing on

such as

1> Homless in america -- Tonight Millions of people will sleep out in the cold, but we can afford to give Sudia Arabia one of the richs contries in the world Billions a year in free money :rolleyes:

2> WelFare Reform -- People that need help can not get it, and the Lay bums that abuse it are allowed to.....

3> Social Security Reform and/or elemination -- The social Security program need to be tottaly rewritten, and the government need to pay back all of the money it has taken from the fund

4> Unemployment --- Just another Example of the government NOT being for the PEOPLE but for big business is all the Free Trade Agreements that have left millions out of work

should I go on?

TThe Goverment last year accoring to my rough calulations colleted over 1 TRILLION dollars in INCOME taxes alone, that is not including gas, cig, property, sales etc taxes,

Where did all that money go?