So it's been awhile...

Discussion in 'General Car Audio Discussions' started by Mackinback, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Mackinback

Mackinback New Member

I've been out of car audio for quite some time.. My last purchase was MTX Thunder 8000's subs and Rockford Fosgate bd1500 amp.. ( still have in the basement and no clue what is good)..
    Recently I purchased a nice L & R rear wheel well fitted boxes for the trunk & wiring has been sitting unhooked for 2 years.. So I'm eager to hook something up until I get what I want..

So my buddy is selling me some of his stuff. Since it's been such a long time I figured I'd ask you guys about it.. I know there's a bunch of new companies out there now so I'm lost..

He has a set of Motorjoy GTO-8412WF woofers and a Lanzar vibe 422 amp. I already told him I'd take the subs for $40, no problem there.. I see the amp on ebay for $125... Pretty darn cheap IMO..
    So is anything I am looking at worth buying?

Thanks for the help
    MacK

2. mfdvr07

mfdvr07 Member

Lanzar (2000 watts for $139?) i'd be leary, I would personally pay a few extra bucks & go with Xtant or something high end unless you're on a strict allowance. Your choice,your homework,good luck either way. Will be glad to help any way that I can (21+ years). I leave my ego & cockyness for some of the jokers out there, so ask away & receive a friendly answer.