She's finally legal!

Discussion in 'Pictures and funny Stuff.' started by Civic96, Dec 3, 2002.

1. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

Civic you need some help, Id love to hit it too but damn :blink: :lol:

2. Civic96

Civic96 Full Member

Someone gave me that cd.....There is no way in hell I could have the patience to dl all those pics. Oh Britney how I lovest you dearly

3. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

when you post "she is finally legal" I am thinking about a girl turning of consent age, not of legal drinking age :rolleyes:

She has been "legal" for 5 years.........

4. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

yup I boinked her 5 years ago :D Had a threesome with britney and jessica simpson mmmm yummy

5. djoye

djoye Guest

Man, she is so not hot. There's that one post with the Spanish sentence about her legs, picture with the big guy in the blue suit, she looks fuckin 40 years old.

I just don't think her face is very attractive compared to other female hoe singers.

[​IMG]
    Bleh

6. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

7. Matt5L

Matt5L Guest

yea take that make off, off the hoe and thers a lot better out there, theres a chick at my school who is at least as hot has her no joke if she had the makeup britney had she would be better :)

8. Slump_Da_Hustla

Slump_Da_Hustla Full Member

I'm guessing that guy behind her is behind her ALOT if you know what I mean...

9. ByteMeDammit

ByteMeDammit Guest

Seek therapy...

And yes she does look like a tired 40 yr old in that sweatshirt skirt thing! There are plenty of better looking women out there!

ByteMe