Pioneer AVHP4300dvd problems

Discussion in 'Car Audio Head Units' started by TwistOff, Mar 15, 2012.

1. TwistOff

TwistOff New Member

Whats up everybody im having a problem with my double din and all help would be greatly appreciated. I have a pioneer avhp4300dvd double din and the problem is i cant get any sound out of it wether its hooked up through the speaker wires from the harness or through rca's. i already replaced the built in amplifier in the headunit itself and still got nothing out of it. I am clueless of whatelse it could be. Any suggestions on what to do next?

2. kostyam69

kostyam69 Full Member

i have the same unit, havent had any issues at all.... what i would do is grab any pair (green, green with black stripe) if you have any speaker just lying around, put yellow and red wires of HU together and black seperate, touch yellow and red to positive on battery of your car and black to the negative, unit will come on and than play something and see if the speaker plays at all, that is a direct connection to the speaker (no wonder about if something is goign wrong on the way to the speakers inside your car while tryign to distribute sound when installed.....hope it helps, i know kinds strange but thats how i test anything before i install it

3. wingless

wingless Full Member

4. kostyam69

kostyam69 Full Member

no my yellow/black is not being used for anything, just checked..... see if its still under warranty with pioneer, its a fairly new headunit