Pioneer AVH-P2400BT questions and issues, any help would be fantastic!

Discussion in 'Car Audio Head Units' started by jmatteis, May 24, 2013.

1. jmatteis

jmatteis New Member

So, just had the 2400bt installed, and love the sound, did the firmware update, working great on bluetooth now...

I have a couple of questions that the ambiguous manual doesn't cover, or clarify.

First - APPRADIO - I click the logo, and it comes up, blue screen, etc. Whether the phone is connected with the cable in the front or bluetooth etc, I have the appradio app on my iphone 4s, but can't get any apps to work. When I plug it into the USB on the front of the radio, I am using my usual USB cable, not the pioneer one, could this be the issue?

Second - Front Aux input - I tried plugging different unit, not my iphone into this to play the audio. I was using the AUDIO out on my separate XM radio tuner, but there is no sound, I am not even sure what source it should be on. For this, I am using just a standard 3.5mm to 3.5 mm cable, Pioneer shows a 4 pole one, that will transfer video from your iphone, but I just want to use a standard AUX input cable to run audio when I am listening to my XM radio. Anyone know which source setting I need? I have tried AUX, in audio mode and get nothing but a black screen, there is no sound.

Third - sometimes, the audio will stop playing through the hu from my iphone, on BT audio or ipod mode. If I click S.RTV. or something else, the audio will stop, the song is still playing, as the counter keeps moving, but nothing is heard. I have to unplug the iphone USB and plug it back in, or cycle the power on the HU.

Any help would be appreciated... I know there are other things I wasnted to ask, but I cannot remember right now.