Noob here with Xmas present to sell

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by Vinnyrsxs, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. connerray2010

connerray2010 Full Member

looks like an ok sub exept it has a paper cone.

2. crazywhiteboy91

crazywhiteboy91 Full Member

well if im talking $hit then im must not be here to buy!:D

3. Vinnyrsxs

Vinnyrsxs Full Member

it is $15 I checked

4. Vinnyrsxs

Vinnyrsxs Full Member

American Bass will flag this add after you buy it and they will not send you the subwoofer and you will be out $$. you'll have to file a claim with paypal and ebay andd itll take at least three months to get your $ back. American Bass does not allow ebay sales of thier product. go ahead and buy that and see what happens

5. 6.5ldiesel

6.5ldiesel Full Member

Itll take a month..anybody can sell anything on ebay..Just because it is on ebay doesn't mean he's a scammer

6. Vinnyrsxs

Vinnyrsxs Full Member

Well your obviously too stupid to understand what I'm saying. It has nothing to do with the guy selling it. It's the American bass company. Guy named bob goes around the Internet and finds anyone selling AB on eBay and flags it. That's why that same exact picture/sub has been up on eBay for almost a year. The guy just keeps reposting it after it's flagged. I'm gonna go ahead and call bob at AB and let him know this guy is selling AB products on eBay and have bob shut him down and terminate any contract he has with American bass :)

7. 6.5ldiesel

6.5ldiesel Full Member

Thats a nice way to conduct business! calling the person who found it cheaper "too stupid to understand" Let me cross this off my list to buy...
    Im truly sorry I didn't watch his ad for almost a year. I wouldn't buy from somebody as disrespectful as you..

8. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

If you buy something from any company you have the right to sell it. The only thing he can flag is intimidating the American Bass name. If what you are saying is true, I would get flagged for selling someone an AB XFL15? Or you should be flagged for selling this to me? Man, you are talking nonsence. I am not flaming or fighting with you. I say sell it to a friend that lives around you or something. You will have better luck that way.

Oh, and if he is buying wholesale from AB, then he has the right to sell them however the heck he wants as a dealer. That is if AB even has dealers. For all you know, that guy is doing the same thing you are doing. He got 10 of them as a gift and is selling them.

9. jonnyv713

AND you are trying to sell something on the internet without pics with username or any pictures of any kind for that matter.

10. crazywhiteboy91

all i know is if you buy something, you have the right to sell it on whatever site you want, and the company you bought it from can not do anything, you bought it with your own money and it is no longer the companys, therefor they have no control over it.

11. 6.5ldiesel

6.5ldiesel Full Member

This....:D

12. jonnyv713

Thats what I said :)

13. Vinnyrsxs

Vinnyrsxs Full Member

your right you can sell it if you buy it as an idividual. He is a company thats why he has his own website. anyone has the right to sell their stuff if they bought it. but as a company you can't. there are restrictions. he is not an individual he is a company. Thats why he has his own website and his own eBay store.

14. jonnyv713

That makes no sense at all. So since he has an ebay store and a website he cant sell something?

15. 6.5ldiesel

6.5ldiesel Full Member

I think he is trying to get people to buy from him and not from ebay..

16. Vinnyrsxs

Vinnyrsxs Full Member

He can not sell american bass when you sign up with american bass or any distributor with american bass products you sign a contract indicating that you have a store front and that you will not have any online sales. you have to send in your stores address and if it comes back as not a commercial property or doesnt belong to you american bass can take you to court for lying on a contract.

17. Vinnyrsxs

Vinnyrsxs Full Member

you can sell other products but some companies such as american bass prohibit sales online.

18. connerray2010

connerray2010 Full Member

I give up lol. waist of time and thought tring to get it throught that head. he must have been too close to a 15 when the music started or somthing cause he is so def he cant even read to under stand.

19. crazywhiteboy91

i think the original poster of this thread has caught a bad case of retardation:D:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.