newly updated pricing

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by boostdfoci, Jan 15, 2007.

1. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

Good point dave.

2. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

PM sent to you dave.........

3. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

muahahaha :gunsmilie:

4. boostdfoci

boostdfoci Full Member

Rca

You guys are bunch of ****in babies man. I made a mistake and refunding Dave his $25. About puching me in the mouth etc. I welcome whom ever would like to do so, just PM me and we can figure it out.

Jesus its $25 everyone needs to calm down. Sorry I did not send them right out that day! And I never sold them to anyone else on any other site!

It take alot to post on a froum that you are going to do something to someone and another to actually be a man and do so.

5. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

well if you could log into paypal and refund the money that would be great. be a man and do that.

6. boostdfoci

boostdfoci Full Member

Just did, I needed to get a chance to do so on my home computer. My work computer has a firewall up and I can not do any paypal transactions from work, sorry for the delay. Like I said earlier, I am not looking to scam anyone, I actually though they were 6FT neer opened em, sorry.

7. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

a mistake is a mistake. But look at it from someone elses point of view. You buy an item from someone you are not sure who is legit but give him the benefit of the doubt. You ask for a tracking number to make sure this is for real. He never gets one. The day you actually get the package.. you get a tracking number from him.. wtf? Now the item you paid for is not in there.. instead its a really big jump rope. So you are like wtf.. ok I want my money back.. then you wait a couple days and you get no responce and no money yet.. You see how this situation can be a bit irritating? It could be for 5 dollars or 500 dollars .. who cares.. its still money you had to work for unless you were born rich.. which i wasnt. I am sure you are good at some things.. internet trading is just not one of them.

8. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

you want your wires back now? I can ship them out monday if yes.

9. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

on a side note.. paypal fees are gay.

10. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

let me know if you want these wires back if you want to try to resell them or if you just don't care or what the deal is.

11. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

do you want them back? yes no?

12. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

should i hang them from a tree and make a tire swing?

13. boostdfoci

boostdfoci Full Member

Yhea, I want them back

14. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

damn i was really hoping for a tire swing .. lol.. ok ill get them out Monday and have a tracking number to you by Tuesday.

15. DaveDSMer

DaveDSMer Full Member

oh what address did you want me to ship them to?

16. boostdfoci

boostdfoci Full Member

Please ship tp my address, I will send it via PM.