need help with deck ASAP

Discussion in 'Car Audio Head Units' started by SoloMarineSS, Jun 24, 2011.

1. SoloMarineSS

SoloMarineSS New Member

first off im installing a system in a 91 chrysler imperial,i hooked everything up then went to test it and as soon as i plug the antenna in the back of the deck the amp turns off i dont have the remote hook to the power antenna its hooked up like its suppose to be,and since its a chrysler there was tht ground (i think thts wut it is)bolted to the back of the factory radio and if i plug in the antenna or bolt tht to the new deck it shuts the amp off,ive tried to run the remote to the fuse block still nothing,checked all the wiring everythings good,the subs hit when the deck is off if the radio or the ground thing isent plugged in ive tried messing with it for like 4 hrs still cant figure it out never ran into this problem before and ive hooked up a good 70+ systems and still have no idea whats going on,the deck is a jvc cant remember the model but im almost 100% sure it has something to do with tht factory ground tht they put in there cars,i really need help cause installing for a buddy and im hooking up 2 10' mtx thunder 9500s and cant wait to get this working,and the deck is fine just pulled it out of a different car running to 10' memphis's and worked fine any help would be greatly appreciated