my install....

Discussion in 'Pictures and funny Stuff.' started by pedro quiroga, Feb 21, 2008.

1. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

hey guys.last night i went to my buds house to help him install an amp and sub that i sold him.

power acoustik LT960 4ch,and a 6in bazooka tube.dual 4 ohm.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. pedro quiroga

ok..so i was going to put the eq in the dash under the a/c unit,but....we didnt have the room for the rca's.so it would have stuck out,and we didnt have a saw handy.

when my bud gets a chance he w
    ill cut the back out to make room for it.so for now we had to wedge it under the dash and hump.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. pedro quiroga

ok what do you guys think?

it's nothing fancy but,he was on a budget.so i had to use a scoshe line converter.it worked great ,but i had to rig up a remote wire for the amp and eq to turn on.

it is also dead quiet in there.i threw in some sq music i had and wow!way better over stock power.it could use some tweets but thats for another day.

4. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

Very clean install pedro. too bad you couldn't get the eq installed properly. You do very good work!

5. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

by the way, I gotta ask. How did you do your false flooring in your car? Is that just a top cover over the amps or is boxed in?

6. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

is that you in the green shirt???

looks back breaking lol

7. pedro quiroga

yeah thats me.my friend is a little too big to bend like that.

its boxed in...
    [​IMG]
    it really just a cover with braceing

8. DMP

DMP Full Member

Looks good. Only thing I would have done different is soldered the wires instead of using butt connectors. But its whatever works. :)

9. G3n3R@1

G3n3R@1 Full Member

i've used the scosche converters in 3 setups and they have always performed.

10. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Nice job! That bazooka fit under the seat ok?

11. pedro quiroga

i dont have soldering skills..lol.but i can crimp like no bodies buisness

12. pedro quiroga

oh yeah it was a perfect fit.it actually holds it down a bit.nice and snug^_^

13. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

14. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

I searched around and that's how it's done. Just bracing with a cover. Shouldn't be too hard to do. Thanks pedro, I like the look of your set up, it's very clean. That's how i want mine to look when its finished.

15. pedro quiroga

thanks.i removed the tire and put it on the rack.now the sub sits where the tire was.so now you can see all the amps

16. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

Pedro No Wires Showing Yay!!!!!

17. pedro quiroga

thanks......