More pictures..

Discussion in 'Home Audio Talk' started by Willy D, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Willy D

Willy D Full Member

here is the set-up upstairs.....

Don't mind the three small gray speakers....They are not part of the system

Willy

Attached Files:

2. sl0wm03

sl0wm03 Full Member

Damn, those look pretty nice, was shopping at BestBuy a little bit ago... like 1,200 bux
    How's the boom on those?

3. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

Wife decorated? right?????

LOL!!!!!

Looks nice, what are those speaks??? I seem to have seen a set similiar to them years ago? Are they homw brews or what? The side firing woofer seems to be an a/d/s or ?????????crap, cant rememgber the name, design

4. Willy D

Willy D Full Member

All speakers are JBL....On the fronts....Downstairs they are JBL studio reference...front and center...The brown ones are surround....Bose..401's

Upstairs the side fire woofers....Those are JBL L7's....4-way....400 watt bi-amp/bi-wireable....The L7's originally sold for $1900.00/pair.....two people to move them....heavy.....I can put on Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon....1st track with the heartbeat......No EQ, rattle all kinds of stuff in the house at 1/2 volume....

Downstairs Surround receiver is Marantz SR880 MKII..dolby digital/DTS....Onkyo CD player, Onkyo 6 disc DVD....The big black cube far left is my home built sub enclosure loaded with two C12 old school Kicker subs....bout 1.5 cu. ft per driver....3/4 mdf...dado, glue, screw...

Upstairs....Sansui AUX711 integrated amp (50 lbs) and pro Sony CD burner/player...L7's running full range....Killer

Willy

5. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

NICE!!!!!!

i am jealous!!!!!

6. Willy D

Willy D Full Member

Thanks.....many years and upgrades to get to this point....I love audio....

Willy