Mazda didn't push through

Discussion in 'Pictures and funny Stuff.' started by cccullen, Jul 30, 2008.

1. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

Well I got a mazda (used) for my wife and there were problems with the registration (long story) so I returned the car.

I've had it with used cars now so i'm looking at new cars. there aren't many choices here and most of the cars here are ricers so my choices are slim.

I'm looking at the new Toyota corolla altis, do they call it there in the U.S.? Anyway, they look a bit different here than in the states. let me know what you guys think... I know, it's just a toyota corolla, just a 4 banger but the damn thing cost about $22000. Cars aren't cheap here....

Attached Files:

2. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

what happened to the crv?

that corolla is a sweet car.

3. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

I sold the CRV for what i paid for it. It was sold 2 weeks ago because i was spending too much for the gas. Believe it or not, the CRV is NOT fuel effiecient. Consumption is as much as my mom's Explorer eddie bauer. Thats why i have to look for another car.

The only difference from the Altis i want to buy from the one in the pics is I'm not getting the leather interior. it's too hot here for leather.

Does it look different from the model in the states?

4. pedro quiroga

it looks the same i believe.

5. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

well, i'm just going to get it. the wife likes it and she only drives in the city so it would be a decent car to tool around the city in. we only drive like 30-40mph around here anyway...

6. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Nice car! Pretty well any new car is sweet, i like the chrysler sebring convertible, it drives like your floating on air, beautiful ride.

7. tyrant1014

tyrant1014 Full Member

Yeah it is a nice car. I'd say go for it.

8. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

I may just do it. I just have to get my down payment i made on the mazda which was about 10k. I can't move to buy the car unless I get the money back. I did order it already though. I should be getting my money within the next couple of weeks. for now, i'm just sharing my car with the wifey......

9. pedro quiroga

good luck with that.