Lookin for old school Kicker amps & subs

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by Vines, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Vines

Vines Full Member

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and I've recently started getting back into the car audio scene. Ok well, maybe not getting back in 100% but my sister decided she wanted to put a little system in her ride and because I'm helping her find an amp & sub I kinda got the car stereo itch again!

Enough with blah blah, I'm lookin for Kicker's mid 90's SS line of amplifiers. I would prefer them to be in mint or close to mint condition as these will not be used in a car but for show purposes only. Also, I'm intersted in Kicker's 25th anniversary amps and subs, these babys are hard to find these days!!:( Anyways, just thought I would throw this out there, if you have or know someone that has these items for sale please let me know.

Thanks, Bill V.

2. Vines

Vines Full Member

I've been out of car audio for about 10 years now. Does anyone know when Kicker discontinued their impulse series???

3. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

oh man its been a while. im going to guess at least 8 years.

4. Vines

Vines Full Member

What do you guys think about sub boxes from Best Buy??? I think around here they sell Q-Logic, are they any good or are they junk boxes??

5. pedro quiroga

i tried one with bad luck.

6. Vines

Vines Full Member

Thanks for the info, I'll stay with custom joby from the local audio shop!!

7. pedro quiroga

thats your best bet. it may cost a lil more than a prefab but it is worth it. unless the shop sucks.lol

so listen to some of their demo cars. in the cars not a sound room,and bring your music so you know how it will sound with YOUR music.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2009
  8. hey vines i happen to have two kicker 25 anniversary edition sub's in mint condition still in the boxes ........
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 9, 2010
  9. only installed once and that was when i got them from a friend and i hooked them up just to make sure they worked weren't even in the box 5 min's..... just not sure if i am wanting to sell them but hell ya never know

10. Vines

Vines Full Member

Yeah, I saw your earlier post lookin for an amp to push these subs. I'd prefer to find a pair or even just one sub in "NEW" condition. Course we all want to buy items in new condition...dont we?? :) If youd like to send pics to my email, I always have time to check out some old school gear!:D

dmspeedway@yahoo.com

11. ill take some tomorrow and send them to you .... yeah just curious how much an amp would be went by best buy to look and they recommended the Rockford Fosgate Punch P1000 because its one ohm stable but i might just sell them and get a couple l7s not sure yet and their in mint shape except for some scratches on the metal pieces around the cone from when i put them in my buddies box he had saw dust all in the damn box.....

12. agr1o el dueno

agr1o el dueno Active Member

i have old school kickers let me know if interested...go comment on my post in the subs for sale section if interested...thanks

13. kazommel

kazommel New Member

Idk if thats considered old to you but i figured i'd throw it up, also if you knew howmuch that setups worth.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Vines

Vines Full Member

Nice gear, but not looking for anything later then their ZR Series of amp. If I'm correct the ZR line of amps were the last of their US made amplifiers. In short I'm only intersted in (MINT) Kicker gear that was made during the early to late 90's. These amplifiers series include ZR, SS and SI.

At this point not really looking for any more subwoofers. Not sure just how many I've collected over the last year or so but its somewhere around 20 or so!:eek::lol:

15. wcurry

wcurry New Member

i have two kicker xpl 25 and an amp to push them if your intrested both in good shape

16. wcurry

wcurry New Member

i have two kicker xpl 25 and the amp to puh them if intrested both in good shape

17. Vines

Vines Full Member

I already have a 25 XPL. Is the kicker amp a 25th edition?