Link To Cheap Audio/video

Discussion in 'Car Audio Head Units' started by JoeyGood, Mar 18, 2006.

1. JoeyGood

JoeyGood Full Member

Hey looki looki what I found. Just thought maybe this would help out some of you looking for some cool stuff to make your ride look PIMPED!!!

Has some great deals on audio and video if you’re in the market for getting some cool looking stuff. All though i might need to do some more reading up on the products they have since i haven't heard of some of the makes on the page. But it looks affordable and cool

ANY WAY!!! here is the link

http://www.mp3playerstore.com/

:detective:

2. clipser-gs-t

clipser-gs-t Full Member

Do you have experience with any of these products? I, myself am not one for no name or non proven brands.

3. Radie842

Radie842 New Member

Have you ordered anything from there yet?

4. Streetz

Streetz Full Member

Can you say knock-offs? lol, on the home page I see 2 pioneer, one alpine and one kenwood look alikes. It's great that you want to save money, but sheesh!

At least go to a place like this. Not bad prices, most of the stuff is refurbished more then likely or somewhat defective. I'll stick with my "expensive" products though ^_^

5. 1wykdmk8

1wykdmk8 Adminstigator

I have QUITE a few places to buy stereo stuff cheap on the net. If you want some links hit me up....I have them book marked, and I have personally ordered from each and every one of them. Also, there is a few out there that I have ordered from that I will NEVER again order from. :huh:

6. Jeffc879

Jeffc879 Full Member

ha ha they obviously dont have copywrite laws in china! stay far away from that

7. kevscaraudio

kevscaraudio Full Member

i own a car audio buisiness and i sell my products for much less than retail.be carefull of those sites with knock off brands.especially if its foriegn.if your looking for great deals give me a shout sometime.
    kevscaraudio@aol.com
    17 years of experience and sales