It's 5:20AM...blog??

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by aznboi3644, Oct 17, 2008.

1. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

its rear loading horn

2. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

well, can you explain to me the difference?

3. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

difference between a horn and a tl?

4. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Yes, explain both please, in detail lol
    Nice design azn, i'm awaiting the results!
    Dual 10 Back Loaded Horn

5. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

to tell you the truth i don't know exactly the differences...i know that a horn resonates and multiple frequencies...something about better coupling with the air impedance or something...I'm not too clear yet until I start testing out different designs

i started out by googling about horns

Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
  6. G3n3R@1

G3n3R@1 Full Member

im going to be building a test box for him with two pioneer ts-w305c woofers. except it will be front loading and they will be isobarik.

7. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Hey G3 For who? Sorry sometimes i don't pay attention too good lol. Do you know azn and live in the same city?

8. G3n3R@1

G3n3R@1 Full Member

well i plan to run a car amp with a computer power supply and use it in my house that i just got. im just being his guinea pig lol. and no we just talk alot on AIM and through texts. He lives 6 hours from me.

9. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Oh, that's cool. I feel left out lol. Bastards!!

10. G3n3R@1

G3n3R@1 Full Member

lol do u have AIM, we'll have long discussions of enclosure designs in a chat room lol

11. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Thanks for the offer! I feel better now lol. Actually i hate the messengers, i don't use any of them. Mainly because i'm usually on the computer 24/7 doing other things and can't be bothered lol.

12. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

well electro if you ever wanna have a chatroom convo in AIM just let us know...we can go over some designs and what not

13. liftedranger08

liftedranger08 Full Member

I have aim. My screen name is rinconmanof90. What is yalls? I would like to talk to yall and learn more about boxes.

14. G3n3R@1

G3n3R@1 Full Member

g3n3ral1466

15. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

n2quoc03

I'm usually on between 11-3...G3 bitches out at midnight cuz hes a pussy

16. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

damn! i just got your username. general. duh.:p

17. G3n3R@1

G3n3R@1 Full Member

bull**** azn trillian saves the convos so i got proof! and pedro i doubt you were the only one. i came up with back in my PC gaming days and just havent changed it.

18. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

i'm such a retard, i just realized your user name was general about 2 weeks ago. how stupid can you get.. i'm really slow... lmao

19. liftedranger08

liftedranger08 Full Member

Im always on aim until about 1030-11 at nite cuz i talk to my gf then go to bed.

20. jayz85

jayz85 Full Member

mine is yosoyheffrey
    im on like all day from around noon til about midnight cali time. either on my comp or my phone.