I'm gonna cool off on car audio for a while...

Discussion in 'Pictures and funny Stuff.' started by cccullen, Nov 3, 2009.

1. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

Hi guys... I've decided to take a break from car audio for a little while til i can change my car. the two cars i'm looking at have sealed trunks too and it will be a little hard to puts subs in without having to hack the trunk up.

I'll still be on here a lot, the only change will be for me with no set up. :(

I have a car that i saw today that i fell in love with.... I just have to get rid of my Expedition... I guess a lot of people nowadays don't like gas guzzlers too much. lol

Anyway, here's the car i'm really considering. I just pray that my car gets sold soon. it a Mercedes E320, i think it's a 2000 model or a '01. In awesome shape! it's on 19" staggered rims. :)

Attached Files:

2. Kvo_8

Kvo_8 Full Member

i was wondering where you've been man. good luck with selling your suv

3. Lazy Eye

Lazy Eye Full Member

so what are ya gonna do with the 15's man?

4. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

I'll still be here helping out as much as a can. Been doing a lot of traveling lately..

My 15's should be coming in 2 weeks. I'll probably just sell them along with my amps. If i can get this car (i'm hoping) it's got a pretty good stock system in it. it's no bass monster but good enough for inside listening. I've been looking at bimmers and mercedes and they all have sealed trunks which sucks. if i want to put a system in it then i'd have to cut the sheet metal behind the rear seat with i really wouldn't want to do.

5. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

im pretty sure an IB set up can work in them. i may be wrong. hope ranger chimes in on this.

6. Lazy Eye

Lazy Eye Full Member

oh ok, and Yeah I don't blame you those are expensive cars I wouldn't wanna go cutting on them either lol.

7. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

sorry to hear your cooling off for a bit.

i wish i had the dough for those 15's.

8. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

It's just a cool off til i get my car sold and I get tired of stock sound in the car that i'll get. Probably won't be too long but I will sell all my gear but i'm keeping my wires. :)

I may just go with on 15" down the road, that's plenty of bass for me.