I Am Here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by hoss, Dec 12, 2003.

1. hoss

hoss Full Member

im here... i know nothing

(i was once loud)

2. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Welcome Hoss,

Tell us a bit about yourself

3. hoss

hoss Full Member

first off, sorry about the first post, i was a little anebriated and one of your other members (I8apony19) convinced me to post that.

well i currently dont have a car stereo, i got a new car recently and havent had time to do my dream install yet because of school. but i used to compete in SPL comps in the stock class using an explorer. i run stereo integrity woofers, and i currently have one visonik V900HC and a tru H-1 for power.

i live in NC and am in school.

i am looking forward to posting more on this forum :) . what all do yall wanna know about me?? :)

4. I8apony19

I8apony19 Full Member

Holli once farted a 156.1 last year with 1700w...I told the guy to eat more beans for a few more tenths....

5. Electrodynamic

Electrodynamic Full Member

Yes, Hollis was once loud...very loud. So loud that he gave me hearing damage in my left ear (which I do not like at all).

Clark, why is SI the last thing in your signature? ;)

6. trifle

trifle Full Member

"so, leave a name, number, serial number, how tall you are, whether you are susceptible to any diseases...."

:p

there are a few other NC members here, and i used to be within an hour of NC but now it's more like....4 hours

good to have you here..

7. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

Welcome aboard!

Do you have any plans for this new vehicle?
    SPL or SQ? Or both?
    Do you still have that equipment, planning a new install? Or starting fresh?

I've got a Pathfinder myself that I'm preparing for mainly SQ as a daily driver, but with full weekend-warrior abilities... I've already strung it with dual runs of 1/0, it's going to have facilities in the rear to plug in my removable amp rack/battery rack tucked over the fender, most likely running either the HL 2400x2 or maybe my "little" amp... my 1600M1 :D
    Should leave the whole hatch area free for me to slide in whatever single or dual sub SPL enclosure I might be playing with that week. B)

And then, I can yank it all out and pop back my little daily sub back in off my Alpine amp until the next comp. The alpine amp will be hopefully driving a line-array of Aura cougar's and a midbass driver up front.

A "convertible", if you will.

All plans though, because right now, I'm sitting with the car having the head unit and power wiring installed, and a set of Alpine coax's powered by the factory amp that I have rigged to work off the head unit. Could be worse. ;)

8. hoss

hoss Full Member

vehicle shall be slammin a** SQ. i mean, not too many people know it, but SQ doesent start until 150 Db :D . i will be hardcore SQ oriented with around 7000 watts. gonna be running 4 si magnums, si 502 components, 2 hammer's, 1 visonik, and a partridge in a pear tree. :) but i will forever miss the SPL lanes, SQ guys are losers ;)

hoss, 73, 137h36bd89, about 6 foot, yes(the flu, STD's, SQ, etc...)

:p that good enough?? :)

9. trifle

trifle Full Member

LMAoo download arnold's pizza shop on kazaa or whatever and you'll get why i asked

10. hoss

hoss Full Member

i have heard that thing before, but i didnt make the connection when i posted that. that arnold pizza deal is hillarious.

have you heard that one where the guy is claiming that his neighbor kicked his dog? its awesome.

11. Tirefryr

Tirefryr Full Member

Worst for first, best for last. You know Clarke. He's your Bit*h!