Going To Another Show!!

Discussion in 'Pictures and funny Stuff.' started by pedro quiroga, Jul 26, 2008.

1. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

yup another one this sunday. hope to get some new vids and pics of car you guys havent seen. lol.

i will try my best to beat my last score with 1 10. ima try some different sub locations to top my last scores.

any other tips from you guys?

2. pedro quiroga

oh yeah. got state finals on the 3rd in orlando.:D

3. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

I really want to know how you'll do with the one 10" L7. Good Luck Pedro!!!

4. pedro quiroga

thanks. this time i'll be ready with the proper matirial.

5. tyrant1014

tyrant1014 Full Member

Wish there were more shows around here

6. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

how did the show go pedro? did you bring any trophies back with you?

7. pedro quiroga

yup sure did a 1st in bass boxing,but turns out i was the only one in it so it dont count to me.

i did however earn my 2nd in the 129.9 class. i was up against 7 people this time. we each threw in 10 bucks as a side bet. i went up against the guy who taught me how to do it. i broke out at the last second with a 130.0 he did a perfect 129.9:eek:

oh well i had fun. cant post pics tonight as i just got in and i have to get up early to go to work.

one more thing!! i pretty sure i'll be asked to join TEAM DB UNIT:)
    actually im sure. some of the teammates were talking about what name should go on my shirt.

bass boxing score-136.4 :huh: yeah it was low. my amp shut down on me once.it was hot as hell out and my score along with a lot of others suffered from it. i may have clipped it too.:mad:

peak db-137.7 term lab. peak freaq is 47 hz.

8. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

Hey, the important thing is that you won. I didn't know that heat could have that much of an effect on scores. 137.7 is still a very good score. It would have been real sweet though if you broke your 140.1 score though.

team DB unit? cool, it's always nice to be in clubs.

Any new guys compete there?

9. pedro quiroga

yeah the store owner did. 8 12's on 4k did a 143 @24 hz!:eek:

10. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

sweet!!! looks like there were a lot of new guys at the show you went to. nice pics pedro.

11. G3n3R@1

G3n3R@1 Full Member

how well do the merlons perform?

12. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Nice score, are you still using iasca cds or can you play your own music cds or tones

13. pedro quiroga

iasca cd to figure out my freq. my cd for bass race.

14. pedro quiroga

pretty good. he did a 151.8.

15. pedro quiroga

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

143 db's at 24 hz! i know i said it but forgot to post pics. sorry my vid didnt get the flexing.so no vid to show

16. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

do you know where i can download an iasca cd? how did you figure out your freq.?

17. pedro quiroga

the mic used to measure my spl showed the rest too. it was just a sweep. stuff i had,but the judge just uses his cd cause he knows the tracks by heart.