going to a show!!

Discussion in 'Pictures and funny Stuff.' started by pedro quiroga, Sep 4, 2009.

1. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

ok. theres a show tomorrow at the florida state fairgrounds. not going to compete cause i have to leave early to take my mom to the airport, but i will get you guys some pics.

i've been slippin lately with my pics. ive been to a few shows here and there and just didnt take any pics. nothing new to show you guys anyways. its always the same cars so i guess its ok.

p.s..at the show im picking up 2 new goodies from a teammate. they are going into my lower doors some time soon, but they will need to be bandpassed from around 50ish to 150~200 HZ.

what are they you ask? well none other than the famous lil 6.5" subs from elemental designs!!!! the older ones. before the 7kv's. all for 60 bucks.

to be paid when i can according to my friend.

2. pedro quiroga

oh when i open up the doors ima deaden some more for sure. got some peal-n-seal at work from some roof work we did a while back. its been in its box for a while and i was told to just take it.

so ima do a crap ton to the doors this time around.

3. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

SWEET!!!! you should have really good midbass after you install those. how are you gonna go about doing the install? are you gonna rip up your door panels and cut holes?

pedro, if you can take a lot of vids! I love watching vids of all your friends set ups..

4. pedro quiroga

im just going to see if they will fit. if not i'll make a spacer ring.

i'll take as many vids as i can if i go. dont know if i'll make it now. its a 50/50 chance now.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
  5. Kvo_8

Kvo_8 Full Member

i wish i lived in tampa, they have so many shows in that area :(

6. pedro quiroga

yup. sucks for you. lol.

ok guys im going. im up and cam batts are charged.

7. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

sweet! you are gonna have an even more BADASS front stage. Arent they called like 600 somethings?

8. pedro quiroga

eu 700's. without my DMM. (i let a friend borrow it). i dont know the coil configuration yet. my bud said they are maybe the D4 coils.

either way my PG's will be powering my front stage once again. im thinking an M50 per speaker set.

one for the mid bass's @ 50HZ and up hipass. the other for the mids @ 200HZ hipass.

i wired one of the subs to my home amp and it played the lower mids well enough. so i figure they'll do well crossed over @ 50HZ.

9. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

sweet! be sure to post pics of the process

10. pedro quiroga

i'll try to remember. still have to upload my pics too.

11. pedro quiroga

12. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

great pics pedro! no vids?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2009
  13. pedro quiroga

no. cause there were only like 5 or so competitors. so no one was showing off.

14. pedro quiroga

sorry...i did have one! my friend re-welded his roof cause it was breaking windsheilds left and right, and his roof was torn. literally a tear was formed @ 5in long in the center.

[​IMG]

15. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

what was his name again Pedro? He was a nice guy. I remember his roof. glad to hear he fixed it. His bass is pretty insane!

16. pedro quiroga

robin aka mp3pimp. yeah the bass is more nuts now!

17. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

he's got 2 18's in there, right? 7,000 watts to the subs? Incriminator right?

18. pedro quiroga

yup, 3600 per sub tho.