FS TI84 plus graphing calculator

Discussion in 'Other Stuff for sale by members' started by david706, Nov 19, 2006.

1. david706

david706 Full Member

used for one semester.. finally done with math!!! WHOOOO heh

ill start off at $75 obo

in great condition yes i am new to the site.. hoping to gain respect from the vet members and be cool with everyone :) shoot me an offer

2. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

Well, in case i already have not done so

WELCOME to the site!!!!!!!!! Glad to have another math wix on board!!!!! Maybe i can get you to retech me all those dammed logarithmic algoriths and such!!!!!

I used to have a small graphing calculator, casio i believe it was....worked great....

Sorry, dont have the extra moolah to even offer you a price right now, dammed property taxes an x-mas, i hate them both!!!!!!!

Good luck!

3. david706

david706 Full Member

lol thank you for the welcome.. you think it is a fair price? its basiclly new and retail for $125 +

4. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

Sems a little high to me, but thats just MY opinion....If i had the cash, i would offer about 50 bucks for it.........

Jump in here anywhere and have some fun, and dont let pedro prevent you from touching my chicken......LOL!!!! Inside thing really, and it dont even make sense, but hey, we give each other crap and are fairly loose on what happens in here.....just keep it kindof clean and sorta stay on topic, and we all will enjoy it....!!! Except for one thread........eer, nevermind...I need a beer............

5. Ranger SVO

Ranger SVO Full Member

I own a TI-89, a TI-89 Titanium, a TI-84 Silver Edition and a TI Voyager 200. I have TI's coming out of my ears, but if you have a copy of TI Derive 6, I'll buy that.

But seriously, at the end of every semester those calculators go for $50 and less. My neice bought one last semester for $35.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2006