FS Kicker KX350.4 and KX200.2 combo $150 plus shipping

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by kryptonitewhite, Sep 22, 2010.

1. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

So no 200.2 :(

2. kryptonitewhite

kryptonitewhite Full Member

sorry man! I can bring ya to the pawn shop!

3. jonnyv713

meh, not a big deal

4. kryptonitewhite

ya we were hard up waiting on taxes, needed gas money...well how do you run to the shipping place to get estimates and ship stuff without gas? lol. problem solved, got a full tank, even cruised for an hour last nite to listen to the front stage. Gave me a headache and when i got home my ears were ringin. Wicked front stage.

5. jonnyv713

I hear ya on the being broke haha.

6. kryptonitewhite

well ya man, you got so much **** goin on! I know u work your ass off, but you work even harder at adding to your setup(s)!!

It's fun to watch though, youre learnin this **** real fast and quite frankly youre blowin up. Looks like your trips this summer are gonna be you showin me ****!

7. jonnyv713

haha ya, all I do is read everywhere. I am a pretty smart kid, then add reading about everyone's experiences and you get pretty educated. I am in love with stereos. I don't have the cash to do huge builds, but I am starting the production of my new toy.

I learned how to cast aluminum, and I am planning to make my own baskets. For what you ask? I will PM you pictures. I am thinking of patenting it, but I am gonna see what it does on the TL first. Ill get you some pics in a few :)

8. kryptonitewhite

where was all this when I was looking for custom high excursion? I was taking on a personal level with a LOT of companies, even specialty places. Be careful, patent issues was the main problem!

9. jonnyv713

Ya, but this has NEVER been done. You will see lol. uploading now