FS Kicker KX350.4 and KX200.2 combo $150 plus shipping

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by kryptonitewhite, Sep 22, 2010.

1. kryptonitewhite

kryptonitewhite Full Member

KX350.4 and KX200.2 shipped $120

OR

KX200.2 shipped $50

2. connerray2010

connerray2010 Full Member

are you saying you will take 20 off of 40 making the total cost 20? il take it.
    or you being sarcastic :huh: ;)

3. jonnyv713

jonnyv713 The Young Gun of CAT

Wall of Shocker Sigs my friend :cool:

4. kryptonitewhite

Sorry bud, I was being castic: Shipping would probably be $15-$25

if it was $15, and you gave me $20, and I had to find a shipping container, pack it up with tape, drive it to the shipping center, fill out the paperwork... did I just make $5? No.

If it ends up being $25 to ship to you and you give me $20, did I only lose $5 on something I could just throw in the trash or take to a pawn shop? Cuz I bet a pawn shop doesnt have a power supply big enough to get the amp to shut off at full power to begin with. If it does, there's 20 more pawn shops to keep trying. Or any kid off the street that doesnt have two 15's or a badass 18 to handle full power to make it shut off.

5. kryptonitewhite

um, what?!?!??!?!?!!

6. jonnyv713

Well, not happening. Amp sold :(

7. kryptonitewhite

so youre not building the wall?
    As Ive been playing more, and learning, I see how ****ty the IB3s are for 10 cubes :( sorry man! Glad you were able to swap :)

What did you do with the box?

8. kryptonitewhite

All three, 350.4, 200.2, and 1200.1 shipped for $150

9. connerray2010

some one needs to jump on this deal... cant find it no were els I'll promise you that...

10. kryptonitewhite

:) thank you!

11. kryptonitewhite

200.2 $50 shipped

12. connerray2010

trust me, i would buy BUT my 2nd l5 is still being brokein, ($135 refurbed) , my AP30001D is in the mail ($300) and my ports for my box and my box materials (~$100) =$535 in less than 2 weeks i have spent just for my low end. If you had/have this kind a deal later down the road, holler at me.

13. kryptonitewhite

lots of POWA! you will love that AP, and so you have two L5s?

14. jonnyv713

The box is at my buddies house in the garage. Buy it? You could definately flip it to someone. haha

15. kryptonitewhite

Im stuck with mine! ugh audio sucks.

16. jonnyv713

OK, haha. I have no use for it. If you find someone that wants it, I'll come up there and deliver. I will hopefuly be up there soon though. I got some crazy shiz to talk about. I am about to start producing 8" subs lol. I am currently doing a prototype.

17. kryptonitewhite

Im considering making boxes this summer... I had a hard time handling the traffic last year, but the pimp, prostitute, crack whore, and the rest of the thugs moved out from next door...and I think I have my head on strait for it this year. We can talk some business :)

18. jonnyv713

Awesome man, business is more important anyways!

19. kryptonitewhite

this is getting to be too much of a hassle for what it's worth. The 200.2 is estimated $25 shipped, so so much for $50 shipped. Gonna have to be $55-$60 shipped. But instead, I'm gonna throw this pic up, say $150 shipped for everything shown in pic, and if its not sold by tonight Ill take them to the pawn shop and see if it's worth the loss :)

[​IMG]

20. kryptonitewhite

Everything is sold. Went to the pawn shop, they gave me $75 for the 1200.1, $50 for the 350.4, and $30 for the 200.2.... $155 all together, $55 more than I expected after shipping costs.