FS: Arc Audio Barris Edition KS900.6 amplifier

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by 1blualti, Feb 26, 2011.

1. 1blualti

1blualti Full Member

amp didnt sell...i just need this gone $675 shipped takes it

2. 1blualti

1blualti Full Member

ttt.......

3. 1blualti

1blualti Full Member

its got to go now...if not i guess ill end up keepin it til scrapin the coast and try and sell it out there for wat i was originally askin...

just want this gone...

4. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

Got an idea....how about you use the amp.....cause years later down the road, you might regret selling it....Just an option here. or perhaps put it back in its wrapper and wait for many years...old school quality amps can bring a premium down the road.....think of it as an "investment".

5. 1blualti

1blualti Full Member

i would if i could, but can use the money more now...my brake booster just went out and thats setting me back at least $300...if it doesnt sell on ebay this time i guess ill just keep it til summer when i go to STC in biloxi...

6. 1blualti

1blualti Full Member

2 days left of this auction...need the money...

$625 shipped will send this amp home to ya...just hit me up on here for more info or to set the deal up or you could just submit a best offer on ebay if you wanna go through ebay...

7. 1blualti

1blualti Full Member

^ what exactly is that? a car forum from another country??

8. 1blualti

1blualti Full Member

only a day and a half left...

9. TheViking

I am thinking about deleting this thread....really quick

10. 1blualti

1blualti Full Member

Thats fine dude. No one's biting over here yet anyway,and this is probably the worst forum i have ever been on. I don't know why people recommended even trying to come over here

That'll be just one last ignorant comment I'll have to hear from you, moderator or not, anyway. Please go ahead and ban me while you're at it to make yourself feel important too b/c i won't have the need to ever be back here

Last edited: May 8, 2011
  11. TheViking

I dont normally ban folks except in the case of extreme rudeness and lack of respect. Seems more and more folks want to get hateful and rude. this thread has been ongoing...with no results. No reason to even bump it except for maybe once a week....you will get far more attention on ebay. Call me names, call this site a joke...your call. but remember this....you came here.... we didnt invite you.....

I will not ban you, i think you have some intelligence....I think you spoke out in hatred cause you cant get rid of your amp... not mine or anyone elses problem except for yours....dont be hateful cause you need cash.... If you want to be civil and non hateful...fine, stick around....continue on, and your gone....pretty simple really.....

12. xxx_busa

xxx_busa New Member

I think the use of that avitar is a sign of PURE hatred, to all whom believe it means something it show ignoance on your part for diplaying it like a patch of honor. It is nothing more than the display of hatred towards others. And that I believe is in violation of this user group.

13. TheViking

In reality busa, the Confederate flag stands for values and traditions that are lacking in so many ways. It is NOT a symbol of hatred or negativity as some uneducated folks stand to reason. The flag is flown as part of history, southern values and goodness towards all. History is what we need to remember so the bad cataclysmic events of the past are not repeated. You are certainly entitled to your opinion. As am i ....thats what makes this country great!

14. calyxes

calyxes Full Member

Arc KS900

Hi there ..if you still have the amp i might be interested...e-mail me .. calyxes@hotmail.com ..Thanks