Focused Is Here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by focused313, Feb 29, 2004.

1. focused313

focused313 Full Member

Whatup CAT!! I'm not exactly a "noob", but I'm still not skilled in Car Audio. I use this forum, along with Car Audio Forum, to gain knowledge and ask questions. Mike P has helped me various times on CAF, so I decided to check out this forum as well. Most of the articles seem interesting. Stay up and God Bless.

2. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Welcome, you have joined at the right time

Over the Next Month, you will start too see this site take on a whole new level of exsitance, One that I hope will put all other car audio forums out of business B)

3. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

Ah, promises, promises... :lol:
    (this is a common theme :D)

Welcome, Focused!

Look forward to hearing some questions from you then!
    I think you'll be happy that we've got a good bunch of question-answerers here...
    And I mean that in the sense that we have a good diverse crowd of people, and I think a higher number of experienced guys... who happen to love helping people out and answering even the easy stuff without being condescending.
    That's worth it's weight in gold!

If you ever see anyone NOT behaving well, btw... just let me know! :starwars:

:lol:

Nice to have you aboard! B)

4. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Hey now, I will deliever....

My Delay at this point is due to a delay with the Boards programmers, they did not release the Board when they first stated (middle of this month) now it is the beginning of march before I can get my Hands on a Copy of the 2.0 software that everything is bassed on :angry: :angry: :angry:

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome! B)

6. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

:eek: That was me above. :blush: