explicit6486 girlfriend part 2 lol

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by manicianeye, Sep 28, 2004.

1. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

good thing I saved all of them and have printed out many copies and pasted them all over my walls,

I have also bought a nice new Long Range Camera......

just kidding I am not really a psyco, really ;) ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wub:

2. joelsbass

joelsbass Full Member

wait... what was the link to that got pulled from a couple of the posts??

3. manicianeye

manicianeye Full Member

hey. i am a friend of explicit's girlfriend and her brother. and today ashley got in a car accident. if yall could keep her in your thoughts that would mean alot to her. the last i hear from her brother she is alright but just in case.

4. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Oh man, no way... I certainly hope everything is OK.

Let her know she is in all of our thoughts and prayers... I am sure I can speak for all the members here when I say that.

5. ASM

ASM Full Member

You speak for me there.

Let us know when you find out more.

6. manicianeye

manicianeye Full Member

Well, she is just fine. She was coming back from a modeling thing and some lady slammed on her breaks and ash ran into her.. Her car is fucked up. But, it was her fault. (No suprises there, right jeff?) But thanks for thinking of her.

7. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

I have always said women cant drive

Good to hear she was fine

but with any luck she can make it big in modeling and then get a DRIVER:lmfao: :yes:

and ofcourse work for victoria secret :bye: :lmfao: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: ;)

8. manicianeye

manicianeye Full Member

hahah! Hopefully she will do well in modeling. And i know her brother does so Ash will be able to buy him parts for his mini truck.

Victoria's Secret wouldnt be bad!! :yes: