explicit6486 girlfriend part 2 lol

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by manicianeye, Sep 28, 2004.

1. _gonz_

_gonz_ Full Member

The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry

No matter how carefully a project is planned, something may still go wrong with it. The saying is adapted from a line in “To a Mouse,” by Robert Burns:

"The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men, gang aft agley, an' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain for promis'd joy!"

This is virtually the whole story. The shattered dream, the grief and pain instead of the promised plan.

Does not matter how much one knows, hindsight is the only 20/20.

2. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

I have fore, Hind, Left, Right, Rear, Top and Bottom Sight :)

3. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Hindsight and foreskin each have the same value ;)

4. explicit6486

explicit6486 Full Member

ok ok,

you guys are right. Last night, i called her up, and we're back together... yea, why did i ever leave that...?!

5. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

damn you, and I had my Bags packed for the ROADTRIP :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :bye:

6. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Applauds... you are my freakin hero man... I never had a lady that awesome once, and now you have had her twice. NOW PUT HER PIC BACK UP!!!!

7. manicianeye

manicianeye Full Member

Dude, you better be good to her so you dont loose her again.. long distance is hard even when there are probally some fine ass girls up there. but dont cheat on her...cause you wont ever get her back and some way or another she will find out. it always works that way and it sucks. ;)

8. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

that is not always true

Women are Stupid.. All Women no matter how "smart" they appear to be in the end they are stupid ;) :p

9. explicit6486

explicit6486 Full Member

I know, i ain't low. i won't do that crap.

10. manicianeye

manicianeye Full Member

well thats good to hear.. but dont break her heart shes a sweet girl and you know tyler will kick your ass if you do.. haha :blink:

11. joelsbass

joelsbass Full Member

i still want to see these pics :p

and what ever happened to the thread that is suposedly dedicated to her?? can it be linked too or does explicit not want that??

12. DerrikW

DerrikW Full Member

I agree 180% maybe more. My recent girl friend got cheated on by her ex boyfriend of 3 years. Needless to say she dumped him. The whole time we were going out she kept bitching about lying cheatin son of a bitches and all that happy crap, and saying that she would never go back to him for cheating on her. :lmfao: Yeah right. We were together for about 10 months and she decided she was still in love with him and pretty much dumped me to go back to him.

So was all of this bitching about cheating just a cover up for the fact that she like get cheated on? Sorry to tell you all about my relationship problems but, I just wanted to prove to everybody that Michael is indeed correct.

13. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

I feel you there, I normally keep my Private life private but this has happend to me before

it is the same story with the countless women that stay with guys that beat :rolleyes:

but as the old saying goes

"Nice guys finish last" ;)

They say the want the "nice sensitive guy" but in reality they want the Asshole :rolleyes:

14. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

And most of us assholes are very thankful for that, thank you :p

15. PolkMM

PolkMM Full Member

lmao...i love the name of the thread
    -Cody

16. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Sigh... I am in love.

Just givin you a hard time bro :ph34r:

**edited-Link removed... Sorry bro, I didn't mean to be out of line... link removed...

Seth ***

17. explicit6486

explicit6486 Full Member

haha.. nice title.. damn y'all always give me a good laugh

she just left earlier today from comin up to visit..

one thing: guys- please be responcible with those pictures.. i trusted you guys enough to put em up here.. so please respect them you know?.. i know i can still trust you guys, but i just wanted to point that out.. B)

if any of y'all are ever in the atlanta/ greenville SC area let me know.. i'm interested in meeting some people with some interesting setups.

**edited-Link removed... Sorry bro, I didn't mean to be out of line... link removed...

Seth ***

18. DerrikW

DerrikW Full Member

<!--QuoteBegin-explicit6486
    @Oct 10 2004, 09:37 PM
    haha.. nice title.. damn y'all always give me a good laugh

she just left earlier today from comin up to visit..

one thing: guys- please be responcible with those pictures.. i trusted you guys enough to put em up here.. so please respect them you know?.. i know i can still trust you guys, but i just wanted to point that out.. B)

if any of y'all are ever in the atlanta/ greenville SC area let me know.. i'm interested in meeting some people with some interesting setups.
    [post=22520]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

I think you can trust most of the guys on this site. If you read my quote back on the first page, I'm not even gonna post a link on this site to it without your permission. I'm sure you wouldnt' mind people posting links on this site, but then again, that's just the kind of guy I am.

Glad to hear everything is going alright with you two.

19. PolkMM

PolkMM Full Member

ok ok ill take her off my desktop....
    just kidding! she wasnt on there
    i have a question...what does this smiley mean? :ss:
    -Cody