Enclosure Building Service

Discussion in 'Car Audio Classifieds' started by jeremyg, Jan 11, 2012.

1. jeremyg

jeremyg New Member

Hello,

I was unable to find any rules against posting a service like this, but if I missed them please remove this post.

I have been building enclosures, mostly subwoofer but a few full range towers, for almost 10 years now. I started at a little stereo shop in North Dakota and then several years at Elemental Designs. I now build them in my spare time because it is something I enjoy and not everyone has the means to build their own.

How I usually work is once a design is decided upon I will provide a quote for parts/labor/shipping. I only require that a deposit be made on the parts (actual cost plus 10% for everything involved with acquiring them), once that is received I will get to work. Shipping is simply calculated by estimating the final boxed up dimensions/weight and getting a quote for FedEx or UPS (insured for the full quoted price), they are both close to me so I have no preference. I can provide pictures of the build process if you would like. Once it is complete I will send you a few pictures of the enclosure for your final approval, at that time you would then pay the remaining amount and I will get it shipped out a.s.a.p.

At present I can only offer raw MDF enclosures and carpeted (black/dark gray/light gray). I am not able to offer a painted finish at this time.

Feel free to email directly Jeremy.Gunkel AT gmail.com
    My google+ profile
    I also check my PMs daily

I am located right outside of Cedar Rapids Iowa, local pickups are always welcome.

I accept Paypal and credit card (via paypal invoice).

Thanks for your time.