*cracks Open A Cold One*

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by nismo, Dec 12, 2003.

1. nismo

nismo Full Member

and trying to get comfy. my home was at si.n until today. i finally got so damned sick of the bureaucracy, and political bs that the eD drones got away with, and i would get edited for doing less than they did...but i used other brands and got edited. F*CK si.n...no longer will they be blessed by my presence :rifle: SI.N

eric

2. hoss

hoss Full Member

welcome to the club. i got fed up with sin long ago. well, actually i got fed up with two certain individuals there, im sure you can guess the two :)

welcome to the club man, i recognize you from a few other forums, and i have probably talked to you on nicks computer before :)

3. nismo

nismo Full Member

the whole 'eD boner' thing has bothered me for a long time. i somewhat respect one of the individuals to which you refer--or did until today at least. i finally said the hell with it. said goodbye to one of two people in charge that still have my respect (loyd i talk online to a lot ;)).

f*ck em. their loss. i love it how all the knowledgable people leave, but all the n00bs stay. its gonna make SD look like a mature group :ss:

eric

4. hoss

hoss Full Member

yeah, loyd is a good guy. very good guy, helped me alot. always had inteligent positive input. but the other two, lets just call them dosh and jerek... they lost my respect long ago.

edit: might as well crak one open with ya :) . *tips the glass*

5. nismo

nismo Full Member

roflmmfao!

that is great. welcome to the party. cmon everybody pull up a comfy chair, crack one open, and enjoy.

eric :bye:

6. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

Yes..
    You know, our traffic here has really been gaining momentum, also.
    Really nice to see, for a while now!

Funny thing is, I'm trying to join SD, since I have a local friend here who's a regular over there I guess... technical difficulties though.
    I haven't really ever so much as read through their forum...
    Piece of work, you say, eh?:D

[Edited: removed some unfair harsh commentary...]
    But anyway... I think there's a certain "gang beating" mentality over there that likes to lump everything that might have objectivity under "STFU.. it's all subjective", and then beat down on the blasphemer with the club of black magic...
    Gang warfare (arguments) based on values founded... where? ;)

If you can't back up your words with facts... back them up with loud shouting and fists. :lol:

7. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

And down the toilet CAT goes :p JK of course Eric. After having known you for what, 3 years now, I'm glad to hear that you will be calling this place home.

8. nismo

nismo Full Member

in all seriousness, youre probably right :blow:

mwahahahahaha

nizzypoo

9. nismo

nismo Full Member

i think ive created a monster...or was it kep (i blame him for my appearance here :bye: )? things seemed pretty slow till i showed up. then poobah, joshiepoo, 'n everybody else show up.

let the party start! everybody get :blowup: !

nizzy

10. delvryboy

delvryboy Full Member

no monster...it's nice to have some action on this forum

it's also nice to be able to start a thread...and not have the whole crew wander in and talk about their nakedness...not that it can't be funny...just not when a serious question is asked :p

11. hoss

hoss Full Member

is nakedness bad?? i suggest this become "the beast"

such a good start...

12. hoss

hoss Full Member

by the way nismo... evidently you need to IM me sometime, because judging by your signature we already hav alot in common ;) . and im pretty sure i have talked to you on nicks computer before... i am "holli the fungi". check it

13. nismo

nismo Full Member

i put that in my sig because someone hacked it and i lost what i had. i got pissed and put that in.

i dunno if ive talked to you or not, but ill add ya to my list. in case mine isnt in my profile...its illusionsnismo

eric

14. Steven Kephart

Steven Kephart Full Member

Sorry guys. I didn't mean to. :oops:

Ah well, Nismo is good company. Anyone who wears Barbie underwear can't be that dangerous. :lmfao:

15. nismo

nismo Full Member

how many times do i have to tell you steven...theyre NOT barbie underwear, theyre the dollar store knock offs cuz i cant afford the real thing. someday ill move up tho, and get the carebear undies like you have :ss:

eric

16. Steven Kephart

Steven Kephart Full Member

how many times do i have to tell you steven...theyre NOT barbie underwear, theyre the dollar store knock offs cuz i cant afford the real thing. someday ill move up tho, and get the carebear undies like you have :ss:

eric [/b][/quote]
    Dude, don't make me give you my Care Bear stare.

Wow, that can be taken very badly. :puke:

17. hobbes26

hobbes26 Full Member

Dude, don't make me give you my Care Bear stare.

Wow, that can be taken very badly. :puke: [/b][/quote]
    :eek:t:

:rolleyes:

18. josh99ta

josh99ta Full Member

It was pure coincidence that I showed up shortly after you and poohbah nizzy. I noticed on the Polk Momo board that someone from over here on CAT was posting some very intelligent, resonable, and logical argumentitive posts, and while I had heard of CAT when it first started, I bookmarked it in my mind after seeing that on the Polk board. Then a few days afterwards I decided to come on over and check it out, glad I did too.

19. geolemon

geolemon Full Member

...and then you ended up on this thread.

....Sure you're still glad? :lol:

20. Honest Bob

Honest Bob Full Member

Damn, I dont stop in for a week and it seems we've doubled population. This is good... :lol: