Converting Power

Discussion in 'Home Audio Talk' started by jonnyv713, Feb 10, 2008.

1. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

lol, well now that you say that maybe i will go get an estimate haha. I paid like $160.00 each.

2. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Bazooka RSA150.2HC P-Miller Amplifier Specifications Manual

What are you saying? I should put one on each side of my trunk and run 3 subs and amps with my orion LOL

Attached Files:

3. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

I'd be pushing about 2800 watts rms lol..Cerwin vega for my orion and whatever for the bazookas

4. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

This is bad lol, someone put me out of my misery.

Attached Files:

5. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

I'd use one of those amps for your highs...then give me the other one

6. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

lol, that's no fun!

7. G3n3R@1

G3n3R@1 Full Member

atx power supplies can power up without a motherboard, just short out the center green wire and opposite black wire. or use a power supply tester. but i'd still rather use an AT power supply just for the ease.

8. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

Ha, you bastard! I never new that! I guess you do know a little something about something haha just messing with ya. I new about the tester but never got around to getting one.

Attached Files:

9. aznboi3644

aznboi3644 Full Member

what the hell is an atx power supply and an AT power supply??

damn compooter nerds

10. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

ATX power supply is what all the new computers have now, it replaced AT style, there's really only one difference which is the main plug for the motherboard. The picture i posted is of an ATX power supply, see the plug i have the wire looped in, it's one piece. The old style power supplies the main plug is like that one but split into two plugs to plug into the motherboard. Also ATX supplies have way more output power-wattage to supply the ever demanding power hungry faster processors. How's that G3? LOL

11. G3n3R@1

G3n3R@1 Full Member

lol dead on but on the AT power supplies remember the black wires face each other or else u'll prolly fry something. that mp3 **** ****ed me off, i know a **** ton about computers just mp3s are ****ed.

12. electrolytic

electrolytic Full Member

lol, sorry, ya i went through the whole thing with ranger, i think we both got a little ****ed lol but ended up ok i think after researching everything. Ya i used to hate those AT plugs, could never remember which way they went, so was always 50/50 chance of frying the motherboard or not lol.