caraudioforum down today?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by zabooza, Apr 19, 2002.

1. streetrace_r

streetrace_r Full Member

that sounds good
    yeth is doeth :gay:

2. bigsexxxy69

bigsexxxy69 Full Member

Is anybody having trouble with termpro right now, I cant seem to get on there site either. :mad:

3. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

Well thats wonderfull, however one of my best friends where i work is complience manager. I stand by my claim.

Then why'd you say if you got caught you'ld get fired?

because if you had the chance youd be doing it too

I work on commission, and I do do it too. I'm allowed. The only time I have to move from the computer is if my boss asks to look at his stock market.

And on that, if they treated me like anything more then a child maybe i would work like more then a 21 year old in a job i dont want to be in.

Well since you're such a hot commodity, just quit. With your HUGE amount of experiance you can get a job anywhere

If you think this forum is so superior why do you even bother to go to CAF? last time i saw you had 1000+ posts and are still posting.....

As I stated earlier, I still go there it has it's merits. But if someone starts, I just say fuck it. Most don't back up their "known facts" with real facts. Those that do, I read with interest. I'm old enough to be your dad, but I can still learn. When I was your age I knew everything too though. Old age makes you forget:rolleyes:

arent you too busy having your nose up michaels ass to be posting at CAF?

I get on Micheals ass more than anyone on this forum. Nobody disagrees with him as much as I do. Trust me, my nose is farther away from being up his ass than anyone else here.

yet i came back with the fact that i almost have top seniority....

2 years experiance and you have a manager? No son, you don't have seniority.

here she is...picture really doesnt do her justice, this was back when we were in hs

Got a more recent pic? That's at least 3 years ago. I thought not. With your big workload you must have little time for taking pictures of her :rolleyes:.

no, im RIGHT about the HR stuff, You may have done your own hiring and firing but you didnt do them at a financial institution, things work much differently then much of the world works at these places. When you have government people come in to check ALL your compiance and work more then once a year, you can tell me that they are the same....untill then dont even try

See niavety shows again. "oh, a financial institution" is so much different. No, the hiring and firing at these places is the same as anywhere. the same laws apply. The same thing happens when a call is made by a perspective employer. Yes they worked here, yes, yes, yes. But on a personal note I wouldn't hire him because... You honestly think this doesn't happen? You honestly think that a perspective employer doesn't appreciate this input? You honestly think they would tell you this? That is why I didn't answer your lame naive reply to that statement. It was so sadly obvious that you were wrong I didn't think I had to.

4. Warbleed

Warbleed Full Member

That sucks...just lost a lot of respect for you there. :thumbdown

5. Warbleed

Warbleed Full Member

Ridicule. Poor argumentation. Don't start bashing people about maturity when you aren't fully capable of rational argumentation. Perhaps you can beat him at it, but you're just easy game for me. So let's the bullshit out perhaps?

6. AbRaKaDaVa

AbRaKaDaVa Full Member

THAT'S what you decided to wear to homecoming? Where do you live, a low rent traiolr park in Arkansas? "Cmon hunny, put on them cute kackis that hang off your ass like you bought them 25 sizes too big...you gotta match my best K-Mart dress!"

What did you do after, drink a box of Wal-Mart wine and have sex at the Econo Lodge?

BTW You kinda look like a young, gay Fonzie

7. Warbleed

Warbleed Full Member

Actually, that's probably the after prom clothing, or just a picture for homecoming, taken in school. You make implicit mistakes in judgement that really don't make much sense. We have ridicule, dyphenisms, and just plain terrible logic.

A truly brilliant argument, I do hope you congratulated yourself after completing it.

8. AbRaKaDaVa

AbRaKaDaVa Full Member

War, no offence, but thats fucking retarded

Why would they setup a whole background and hire a photographer to take pictures of people dressed up in "after prom" (when it was homecoming anyway...) clothing or even worse... durring school and then put the homecoming slogan on the bottom of the picture??

If the school did do this....well...then he probably does live in that backwards redneck trailor park anyways, nobody else would come up with such a terrible idea

9. Warbleed

Warbleed Full Member

lol. after prom. Okay, that one was pretty stupid. I always confuse those two, because I never once went to either, because I saw no reason to. I guess that makes me anti-social? Oh well. ;)

Anyway, I'd say that it was more informal attire for some event surrounding homecoming. Still, the the whole redneck trailer park doesn't quite fit.

10. AbRaKaDaVa

AbRaKaDaVa Full Member

Eh, I'd never go to one either...I believe my g/f is dragging me to her sr prom next year = suck suck suck suck...

In any case...

He still looks like a young gay fonzie

11. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

it was a Joke, do you think I would take the time to really do that,

That just shows you dont know me at all, I was just making the Kid think, Although I have fired alot of people for the same reason,

12. sandt38

sandt38 Full Member

What the hell are you talking about War? Rational arguementation? I've done a fine job. Backed it up too. Just because you didn't like what I said about your friend doesn't mean you should jump on everything I say. Kaos and I have let it pass. Maybe you should be mature and let it pass too... That would be maturity.

13. CWeed

CWeed Full Member

You were complaining about how much it costs for hosting CAF... Well they have much more expandibility features and data transfer thats why.

14. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

I was not compaining about the Price (although I can get the same service for less) I wa saying for the price he pays he should get BETTER uptime's

15. CWeed

CWeed Full Member

Maybe he took the site down to do some routine checkup on it?
    Maybe his host is upgrading more features? Who cares.

If he is paying more than you its for a reason.

16. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

Chris

I know you think you know more than everyone else, but VB has a Mantaince feature were you can shut it down and have a Message apper

if the Host upgrades they normally will do it in a SEAMLESS fashoin where your service is not interruppted, if they have to interupt it it would be only for a few hours NOT 3 FUCKING DAYS

You are thinking I am attacking or undermining Lee for paying more, I KNOW WHY HE PAYS MORE, I am saying that i would want 99.9% up time for the PRICE, stop reading in to my words

17. Warbleed

Warbleed Full Member

Then indicate that you were joking, I can't read your sarcasm here punk. :p

18. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

But were is the Fun in that, if he THOUGHT i would not do it then he would have posted the anem

the Fact that he did not POST the name tellms me his job is not as secure as he says in here:p

19. Warbleed

Warbleed Full Member

You definitely did use ridicule, which IS an example of poor argumentation...

I don't really think I'd call much of this thread an argument anyway though...

20. The_Ancient

The_Ancient Full Member

come on WAR, you are a MOD there surely you know what the HELL happened, did lee give up on us or did is Host fuck up again