Arc 125.2 Mini Amp

Discussion in 'Car Stereo Amplifiers' started by officer dave, May 17, 2011.

1. officer dave

officer dave Full Member

Thanks alot for the input. We use the Golden Sabre 180 JHP works very well.

2. TheViking

TheViking Well-Known Member

180's are best in my opinion...but hey like a-holes....we all al have one! LOL! So i gotta ask, you fine folks are the only ones allowed to carry a firearm...in your opinion if more folks had firearms would there be less violent crimes? This is not a bait question, i just want your honest opinion....

Oh...and might check out a local car audio shop...they may have what u need for an amp....but lets be realistic, for an amp to do 100 watts, it will pull some current...

Ranger...you in here? Your more up tto date on the newer amps than me....or anyone else knowledgable in the new class d amps, etc... we need minimum current daw and maximum output.....

3. officer dave

officer dave Full Member

My self I would be in favour of citizens who have proper training and that can show they have a brain being permitted to carry. What I am looking for from the amp is to increase the loudness a little but most importanly to keep the sound quality as good as possible. Im not really to concerned about power draw as I have had the stator on the bike upgraded and the regulator as well.

Weight 12.00 Pounds
    RMS Power 120 x 2
    PEAK Power 480 x 1
    RMS@2Ohms 240 x 2
    Bridged RMS 240 x 1
    Min Impedance 2 Ohm Stereo
    Min Ohm Bridged 4 Ohm Mono
    THD >1%
    S/N 100dB
    Max Voltage 15v
    Max RCA Voltage 5v
    Freq. Responce 15Hz-25KHz
    Dimensions 7.2" x 5.5" x 2.1"
    Bass Remote n/a
    This is some of the information on the Massive Audio NX2 amp Just wondering if this would give me what I am looking for.