AMP_GRD Error

Discussion in 'Car Audio Head Units' started by DatDude08, Apr 28, 2009.

1. DatDude08

DatDude08 Full Member

I just went ahead and ordered the P6000. I read the reviews and nothing but praise so hopefully it'll be here by Monday and I'll be back to bumpin.

2. DatDude08

DatDude08 Full Member

All I have to say is WOW!!! I wish I woulda bought a head unit like this before ever getting that clarion. My friend and I spent over an hour last night playing with settings and I don't think we touched them all :p. Theres so much flexibility in this head unit and it is much more powerful than my old one.

3. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

good news. pics?

4. DatDude08

DatDude08 Full Member

I don't have a camera but Im gonna try to get you guys some pics of my system eventually. Just gotta borrow somebody's camera. We moved the box to the back seat because it was rattling the trunk soo bad and it sounds much better, but I don't prefer having my box there. I don't know how to fix the rattle though, I don't think sound deadener would fix it it was bad.

Oh and that Alpine amp is some seriously underrated amp, gains set at half and it can still push the sub to its limit and more.

5. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

great to hear that you're happy with your new head unit.

You will be amazed at what sound deadening can do especially for rattles. I suggest that if your on a tight budget just put some peel n seal in the trunk area. It WILL take away the rattles.

6. DatDude08

DatDude08 Full Member

Well luckily money isn't too tight right now cause I've been working thankfully. I would just need to figure out how much I need. Would eDead45 do good for the trunk, package tray and maybe part of the floorboard?

7. Lazy Eye

Lazy Eye Full Member

that is something I need to invest in. lol.
    but Idk how good it will do bc the side doors actually move in and out where they latch in

8. DatDude08

DatDude08 Full Member

I'm gonna go with the eDead80 for the trunk. I think 25sq. feet should be enough. Right now you can get 20% off of the eDead stuff with the code eDeadBA.

Also, I'm gonna go check on getting my car painted this afternoon so some things (like comps) are gonna be on hold cause I really want to see this car finished :)

9. c1rca310

c1rca310 New Member

amp ground error

i had this problem too bout a month ago. i thought the stereo went bad but no my positive and negative speakers wires were making contact with each other. once i separated them and covered them up with electrical tape problem went away immediately. hope this helps out. GO CLARION!!