Amp Rack pics

Discussion in 'Pictures and funny Stuff.' started by cccullen, Aug 2, 2009.

1. pedro quiroga

pedro quiroga Well-Known Member

too flashy for me. id like to keep my stuff on the down low. not so much now but soon id like to do a stealthy install.

2. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

that's what i thought. only way i would put lights is if i had a switch so if i'm a little buzzed i'll put em on. if not, they'll stay off! lol

3. 94f150

94f150 Full Member

Haha..i agree! flashy items and led lights seem to be entertaining drunk! and even more entertaining to drunk friends! lol

not big on the light thing, my equalizer puts out blue light, and its just too much light in the cabin of my truck, granted though, does look kinda cool! haha

4. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

good to hear somebody agrees with me. lol

my wife isn't to keen on the lights idea either. so, i'm gonna keep it simple.

5. 94f150

94f150 Full Member

lights scream "Steal ME"

6. pedro quiroga

my thoughts exactly!! CC i just took out my hifonics amp and went with just my M44 and my M50. the 4ch runs the front and the 2ch is bridged to my 15.

the hifonics amp put out such a bright blue light it bothered me.

so im down 1000 watts. it still sounds good.

7. 94f150

94f150 Full Member

i read somewhere that hifonics had a high failure rate, but i know a bunch of ppl that had them and never had a problem out of them. It was from another Over Critical forum full of jackasses though.. haha

8. cccullen

cccullen Full Member

I think lights would drive me crazy too. well, my mind is made up now. NO LIGHTS for me.

Pedro, does it still had as hard without the hifonics?

94f150 - i heard that too about hifonics, i almost set up my car with hifonics but i changed my mind after i had bought the gear. good thing i was able to sell it for what i bought it for.

9. 94f150

94f150 Full Member

But like i said, i know alot of ppl that have had them for some time with no problems. I juss bought a autotek sm1-1000 and they are the same company, so who knows what imma get out of it. Im on a tight budget and paid $150 for it. Im sure it will do just fine for the three 10s. haha..we'll c! i can sell it easilly if i don't like it! :D

10. pedro quiroga

my buddy that sold it to me has 2 more in his car running his mids and highs. no probs to date.its a zxi1006 2CH zeus.
    i have a vulcan from 88 in the truck now.(not powered.) that was running my rear fill. still going strong, but it is old school and you know back then they built them rock soild.

11. basudec1509

basudec1509 New Member

really nice dude .....

simply awesome ..... :cool:

i gonna do this with my car ..... :D:D:D